Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi @frostbyghte,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I discussed with development team and the problem is because JA Community Plus hasn’t compatible with Joomla! 3.4 yet. We’re working with this task and you can see the status here.

FrostByghte Friend

If it will help you find the cause of this issue, the categories that were previously defined with the install from JoomlArt work fine. It is when creating a new category that it appears to not work. Do I need to leave ftp/access up or can I remove it now?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @frostbyghte,

Unfortunately, I’m afraid that I cannot assist you any further as this is a development task and can be handled by our developers. Your understanding is much appreciated.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @frostbyghte,

Unfortunately, I’m afraid that I cannot assist you any further as this is a development task and can be handled by our developers. Your understanding is much appreciated.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum