Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

<em>@imagine 80915 wrote:</em><blockquote>Same with me, but I discovered something.

I couldn’t change it by css, but I went to modulesmod_virtuemartvm_transmenu.js

Line 220:
    var y = 0;

change to
    var y = -168;

Now your sub category sets to the wright position

Problem!!
    Now your sub sub categories does not match….

When will VM bring out a mootools men????</blockquote>

edit transmenu.js won’t fix this problem entirely, i can make the sub catagories align to the right position, but its a fixed position (all subcatagories will appear at the same position), thats not the way we want.:((

MIchael Mocilac Friend

Can someone let me know if anyone has found a fix for the transmenu problem in Mesolite Template?

mlsuf Friend

Sorry no. I haven’t got a fix and looking at other menu options.

gregoryeales Friend

Was this issue with transmenu resolved? I also have the same problem with the mesolite template and am trying to resolve it.

lemka Friend

Hello,

I am have same problem, my spec 1.5.8. + VM 1.1.2

but, as I can see, this problem is in original quickstart JA Mesolite, after install, clean code.

any solution ?

gregoryeales Friend

Hi Lemka

Unfortunately I have not found a solution yet. I am really hoping one of the Joomlart developers or template gurus will help us resolve this rather technical problem and provide some clean working files for Mesolite to resolve this problem.

Lets keep hoping and waiting. Please post here if you find a solution

lemka Friend

Hi again,

for us, with this problem, i create post on official virtuemart forum :
    see there for any advice or solution http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=48086.0

we must hope 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  lemka 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum