Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

is it possible to align the child catagories? because its way too down and the position is weird, isn’t it soupose to appear next to the parent catagory? …

1. ScreenHunter_01-Sep.-03-01.20
    Sherlock Friend

Hi topmanx !
    Please send url of your site .

topmanx Friend
    topmanx Friend

any news? i really can’t solve this problem, i tried to edit the transmenu.js, but it doesn’t work.

topmanx Friend

some help, plz! :confused:

mlsuf Friend

topmanx – have you had a resolution yet on this?

Can anybody help – I have exactly the same problem – is it a vm or template issue?

topmanx Friend

mlsuf, i’m still waiting for helps. Hope someone here could give us some help. I think theres something we can do with the transmenu.js, but i’m not sure.

mlsuf Friend

topmanx-If there’s editing required then it will be beyond my capabilities but if there is no help forthcoming here then I’ll get help elsewhere. I’ve got loads of categories so transmenu is the best way to browse the store. If I get any joy with it I’ll obviously let you you know. Cheers.

Sherlock Friend

Hi topmax,
    Can you please PM me your site admin account as well as FPT account? Without investigating into the codes, I am afraid that we can not provide any solution

mlsuf Friend

Hi nguoiabcd
    I have the same problem as topmanx. I have sent my detaila via pm in case topmanx hasn’t seen this. Thanks.

topmanx Friend

i did pm the info 3 days ago, still waiting, thanks

Robert Bollen Friend

Same with me, but I discovered something.

I couldn’t change it by css, but I went to modulesmod_virtuemartvm_transmenu.js

Line 220:
    var y = 0;

change to
    var y = -168;

Now your sub category sets to the wright position

Problem!!
    Now your sub sub categories does not match….

When will VM bring out a mootools men????

mlsuf Friend

Hi Imagine

Tried this but didn’t work – did you amend /modules/mod_virtuemart/vm_transmenu/transmenu.js

Cheers

Martin

Sherlock Friend

Hi topmanx and mlsuf !
    I stall try to reconfig transmenu in modules/mod_virtuemart/vm_transmenu/transmenu.js , but it isn’t working. it is a module in virtuemart packgake , we need take a question in virtuemart forum.

topmanx Friend

<em>@hainn84 81022 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi topmanx and mlsuf !
    I stall try to reconfig transmenu in modules/mod_virtuemart/vm_transmenu/transmenu.js , but it isn’t working. it is a module in virtuemart packgake , we need take a question in virtuemart forum.</blockquote>

thanx for the reply, i’ll wait for the good news 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  lemka 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum