Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi All,

did anybody know if we can do that with k2 search engine i tried for a couple of month but no success i still have the same problem. So the problem was: my k2 items have more than one ‘Product No:’ field. Then when i try to search one, these items (with additionnal product no) are not in the result. See the picture i joined to understand what im trying to display!

(http://imgur.com/uGPGpkx)

Please im so bored of this issue. I tried a lot of thing but no success. The only way i found, its to copy all

1. field-wanted-search
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Share your site URL, admin account, FTP account in Private Reply, we’ll check the problem for you.

jean-francois.hebert@exmweb.com Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

It seems you using extensions to make additions field to k2 items. But it’s not extra field so JA K2 Filter could not index then could not filter. You can share ftp account of your site, I will take a look.

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

I couldn’t access by your ftp account you share.

Please check the information.

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

It seems that I couldn’t access to your host by the account your provided.

And JA K2 Filter only works with K2 Extra fields but you’re using some extensions to make additional fields to k2 items. JA K2 Filter will not work with these addition fields. I’m afraid that you must customize / hire a developer to get this done.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum