Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

hi
    already paid – so i see the process is not automatic.
    but how and when will i be able to download ?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

Found this in the site membership FAQ.

<blockquote>What is the problem?
    Normally, our system delivers login details instantly after a SUCCESSFUL payment. There are some cases that your payment is NOT SUCCESSFUL and we have to review and process download information manually.

* You used ECHECK (Paypal)
    * Your Credit card location is different from your IP address
    * You used Proxy to make payment
    * Your payment was flagged as FRAUD by 2CheckOut or PENDING by Paypal

What to do next?

* Contact us if you feel your case is not listed above.
    * Have you checked your BULK/SPAM email folders?
    * If you do not receive any email after 48 hours (4 business days if you use ECHECK). Please contact us with proof of payment (Payment Receipt or Order number)
    </blockquote>

you can view it at http://www.joomlart.com/joomla_templates_club_faqs/448.html. click on I have paid for my membership but not yet received login details. What’s the problem?

Try using this link for a quick response.

http://support.joomlart.com/index.ph…kets&_a=submit.

barnea10 Friend

but nothing in the spam mail box and the payment was done right.
    maybe ill wait for tomorrow – monday.

thanks

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Generally they take a day off on weekends, and due to some reasons your details needs to be updated manually. I have paid them three times and the results were instant. But the problem faced by you has been faced by many users, but the percent seems very low.

barnea10 Friend

thanks for you reply

dennuz Friend

Have the same problem. Paid via MoneyBookers. Can’t get no access. Oh well, I just wait for their office to open up

dennuz Friend

it’s now almost 20 hours later. I got one question from the helpdesk to supply payment details, which I did. After that no more. I still can not access the template area. I keep gettin’ the SIGN-UP page.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi dennuz,
    I am working on your account, please give me 2 more hours to check why your MB payment is not instant

dennuz Friend

I figured it out! And I now know MoneyBookers (MB) is not my choice of PSP.

OK, what happened.

I signed up on the Joomlart website for a $70,00 account.
    I was given the choice of payment. I chose MoneyBookers because they have iDEAL.
    So, I was redirected to the MB website where I paid $70,00.
    Then my bankaccount was charged for $70,00. So i figured the payment went thru.

NOT!!!! My money is still with MB??!

So, now I have to manually pay Joomlart. But, MB is charging money for this. Not much, about $0,70 cents. But, because I let them charge my bankaccount for $70,00 there are not enough funds in my account. So I had to transfer the charge-fee (I did $1,00) into the MB account.
    Alrighty, did that.

Now, I’m about to transfer the money to Joomlart. So, MB is asking me to which e-mail address???? Huh? How should I know?
    So, perhaps account@joomlart.com? I filled that in, MB says you can transfer money to any e-mail address. But, hey guys… “with this I want to be safe!”. MB says account@joomlart.com is not registered.

So, I have now e-mailed support at joomlart to which e-mail address I can send the money.

Next time I choose PAYPAL 🙁

Hung Dinh Friend

Can you make the payment from your Member area which you can get instant download. The MoneyBookers email is info at joomsolutions.com

dennuz Friend

Yes, It is okay know. I made another payment, and was transferred to MB. Then MB asked me to pay to Joomsolutions using my balance. Can you confirm you have received payment?

dennuz Friend

Ohhh, I guess it is still not okay. I still don’t get access to the download page;

dennuz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. You need to be come our Joomla/Magento Club Member to access to support forum or download area of members. Depend on your subscriptions, your account will be granted with access to appropriate forums & download sections. Member with active Joomla Template/Extension Club can access Joomla Template forums while Magento Club membership while member with active Magento License can access Magento forums?
    If you are downloading product for your single purchase. Please login your Member Area to download.
    Not a Member? Why still stand out of the crowd?
    —-

Almost there?!?!? When will I get access?

confirmation message of Moneybookers;
    Amount: USD 70.00

Transaction ID: (number erased)
    Time & Date: 13:23 CET, 09/04/2009
    Transaction status: processed *

* A processed transaction indicates that the funds sent have already reached the beneficiary Moneybookers account. All questions regarding the subject of the payment you have instructed should be referred to the recipient of the funds. All processed Send Money transactions are considered final.

dennuz Friend

The story continues. I still have no access. The helpdesk asked me to send details of the payment which I already did. The disadvantage I’m facing here is Joomlart is in Asia, and I’m in Europe. So by the time I wake up they close shop. I’ll keep you posted.

Hung Dinh Friend

From your account status, I believe your account has been updated by now. Please let me know if you still need help.

dennuz Friend

Yes, FINALLY al is well now. I have access and was able to download my first template. Thanks for sorting things out for me, before the weekend! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dennuz 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum