Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Sure. This issue fixed in the next release version. 🙂

xiondesigns Friend

<em>@Do Ha 312420 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi all

The answer in this thread that I posted yesterday

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/cannot-redeclare-class-browser-in-t3-blank-with-osx-and-xampp/#post-447266

Thanks!</blockquote>

Exactly, that worked, thank you very much!

gregory2001 Friend

Hi. I had the same error message, but only INTERMITTENTLY. I renamed “Browser.php” to “browser.php” but I suspect that this is actually some kind of consequence from a nasty memory leak somewhere…

chavan Friend

Hi gregory2001

Can you clarify about this issue by some screenshots/screencasts ?

Thanks,

inzenavy Friend

Great !
    Thank you for your help !

phicts Friend

<blockquote>You open file plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/blocks/usertools/layout-switcher.php and change line 17 from
    Code:

t3import (‘core.libs.Browser’);

to
    Code:

t3import (‘core.libs.browser’);

Save it and test your site again.

Thanks! </blockquote>

Thank you very much for this. My site using JA Social template spit the same error although with different line number. Front end showed nothing but this error. Googling for the solution led me to this topic. Did what you pointed out and my site is up and running again.

By the way, I got this error when i upgrade from J1.7 to J2.5.4 after upgrading the T3 plugin. Everything was working fine even after updating the JA Social template. Error occurred and showed up only after i upgraded the T3 Framework plugin.

julinc Friend

<em>@Do Ha 312229 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi xiondesigns

You open file plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/blocks/usertools/layout-switcher.php and change line 17 from

t3import ('core.libs.Browser');

to

t3import ('core.libs.browser');

Save it and test your site again.

Thanks!</blockquote>

Good Solve
    Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  julinc 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum