Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Suport Team,

I tried to upload my favourit template (http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-zeolite-ii), but it doesn’t successful. I got the error message liek this: Fatal error: Class ‘JParameter’ not found in /home/globa231/public_html/plugins/system/plg_jamenuparams/plg_jamenuparams.php on line 43.

I downloaded template from http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-zeolite-ii into my computer, and extract the file. And I upload template, plugin, modules and component successfully through my joomla back-end account. But I could not upload quickstart, source and custom. It says “JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file”

I usually have problem like this all the time- can you clearly tell me what is wrong? Is it correct way to upload template? There is other way to upload chosen template? I searched for tutorial and reach them, but I still have problem.

If you can help me this issue, I will so happy and, for the future, and it will help me to stay with joomla as customer.

Thanks Shar

1. 20121203_095218
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Globalchin,

<blockquote>But I could not upload quickstart, source and custom. It says “JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file”
    </blockquote>

QS and source are not extension to be installed in Joomla. Quickstart is used to install a fresh joomla site with your template and built in extensions as demo site. Source is a zip file including psd files to allow user to customize template such as logo, banner, font type…as per they want.

Custom file is Vituarmart theme, please extract and override to your Jooomla folder thru FTP.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum