Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

HI,
    I have juste found out something : even when there is a READMORE button, the last paragraph of intro has the “display: none” coming from somewhere (but where).
    Look at this :

You can test it on the live site http://www.fesdig.com/fr

1. 2014-08-11_20h38_10
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@woluweb 440751 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI,
    I have juste found out something : even when there is a READMORE button, the last paragraph of intro has the “display: none” coming from somewhere (but where).
    Look at this :

You can test it on the live site http://www.fesdig.com/fr</blockquote>
    thanks for the useful screenshot .
    Please add this css code in your custom.css file

.com_content.view-featured .items-row .item .article-intro p:last-child {display:block;}

Let me know if it helps 🙂

woluweb Friend

Hi,

It does indeed “solve” the problem for my homepage as one could expect 🙂
    Still, I wonder what was the goal of hiding the last paragraph of intro. I think many would not find this workaround and still wonder why the articles don’t show the whole intro…

But I repeat, for me we can consider it as solved !

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>Still, I wonder what was the goal of hiding the last paragraph of intro. I think many would not find this workaround and still wonder why the articles don’t show the whole intro…
    </blockquote>
    Actually as you know in the most cases the intro text always contains around 250 characters on blog and featured article .
    and it will shows the text from the first paragraph as its an introtext .
    So development always follows the standard rules to design the layout . if a user wants full article in blog or featured view then there is no use of article view (in my opinion) .:) and just imagine the template if it shows full articles .
    Glad your issue is solved .
    All the best for development site 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum