Viewing 11 posts - 106 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • Author

scotty;140395Correct. But I’m fairly certain there are a few extensions that will do this easier.

SUCH AS ???

:confused: 🙂

nefar Friend

<em>@scotty 140395 wrote:</em><blockquote>Correct. But I’m fairly certain there are a few extensions that will do this easier.</blockquote>

I’ve been fighting doing a redesign with my VM site for the last couple weeks. The problem I find is anytime I look for extensions that deal with VM they are 99% commercial. I don’t mind paying for an extension that will increase my productivity, however when I think of where will VM be in the next year or two I wonder if it’s worth it.

TomC Moderator

nefar;140420I’ve been fighting doing a redesign with my VM site for the last couple weeks. The problem I find is anytime I look for extensions that deal with VM they are 99% commercial. I don’t mind paying for an extension that will increase my productivity, however when I think of where will VM be in the next year or two I wonder if it’s worth it.

I would think that the purchase of most commercial extensions would come with a free upgrade – no?
    If not, write to the vendor and inquire about this before purchase. Nothing to lose, everything to gain.

🙂

nefar Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 140425 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would think that the purchase of most commercial extensions would come with a free upgrade – no?
    If not, write to the vendor and inquire about this before purchase. Nothing to lose, everything to gain.

:)</blockquote>

Well I’m not as concerned about updates of specific components / templates. I’m more concerned about the future of VM itself.

TomC Moderator

scotty;140395Correct. But I’m fairly certain there are a few extensions that will do this easier.

Following up on this – any additional info ??

:confused:

TomC Moderator

infobuster;127710
    hope this helps someone also if it helps i’m using joomla 1.5.8 and virtuemart 1.1.2 and a working demo of this can been here

Links don’t seem to work anymore

:((

TomC Moderator

scotty ?? . . . are you out there scotty ??

scotty . . . warp engines at maximum !!!

:-[

scotty Friend

tcraw1010;141079Following up on this – any additional info ??

:confused:

Haven’t tried it myself… http://demo.mediabox.kz/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61%3Aflypage-in-a-tabs&catid=43%3Avirtuemart&Itemid=65&lang=en but it allowss extra info in the tabs.

TomC Moderator

What I really want to be able to do is add the kind of tabbed content you did for Zeolite into ANY product_details flypage.tpl

I already have a theme I like (not Zeolite), and I just want to integrate the tabs into that page.
    Any tips on how to do that ??

scotty Friend

Follow the steps I posted in my initial instructions and adjust the css to suit your other template.

sandstorm871 Friend

Hi Guys,

This all sounds great and is exactly what I’m looking to do too, though scrolling through the posts quickly, looks a little complicated – for me anyways!

Is there a step by step list of instructions, of how to achieve this, as need it to work in in 3 different template designs.

Thanks in advance.

Andy

Viewing 11 posts - 106 through 116 (of 116 total)

This topic contains 116 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  sandstorm871 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum