Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’m wondering about the Developer license which is told that can be used on unlimited domain.

I currently don’t know how the tracking system working, I think that whenever I want to use your template on a new domain, I need to add it to my controlpanel at joomlart.com .

Then, when my license expire after 1 year, can I still add more domain to use with the templates that I will have downloaded (from your first template to the last template that will have been released right before my license expire) ?

I still can’t find where on ja.com announce that.
    Sorry if I miss something.

Neo

neopet001 Friend

So noone here pls to help me?

biggy99 Friend

actually i have the same question..
    maybe this link will help…or Hung will answer this q soon
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/licensing-term-expires-what-happens-then/

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi everyone,
    Thank you very much for your question. I am sorry for missing this one until biggy99 bump it up today.

After expired, you will not be able to add more domains or download new templates. You will need to renew (with our current 30% discount). However, all of registered domains will be life time licensed.

I have just updated our FAQs with this questions as well

Kindly let me know if you have any other question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum