Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

In your jacm module What makes us different is there a way in the field "button link label" to make a link to an inner joomla article?
    Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hello

Yes it is possible

1) Create a new menu item as type article and in link type tab set Display in menu to No

2 ) Add url to your article in button link label

1. Screenshot-at-apr-14-17-50-32
    2. Screenshot-at-apr-14-17-52-05
    robyrom Friend

Sorry but I didn’t succeed, I obtain a 404 error. I created an hidden menu (because I need some other voices of this type) then a menu voice as you said then I think to have followed your instructions as you can see from the attachments. Maybe it would have been better to insert in the box a straight way to the articles.

1. screen1
    2. screen2
    pavit Moderator

Hello

Please share a temp super user account to your backend i will do it for you.

robyrom Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

You must add in module the url to the menu item –

index.php/liceo-scientifico-potenziamento-scientifico-2

as you can see it works fine now.

Regards

robyrom Friend

Thanks a lot for your solution. So, if I have properly understood the last part of the link is the name of the menu voice. Why did you put a 2 at the end of the link? It seems to work fine even without it.

pavit Moderator

Because it is the alias of the menu item.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum