Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi All,
    Sorry if this question is too basic or answered before.

I have a site with ask Stackideas Extensions (EasySocial, EasyBlog and EasyDiscuss) , Echo template (Of Stackideas too) and Jreviews.

Is not clear to me if I can continue using my Template or I need to replace with JA Builder. I want to use JA Builder mainly to design the home page and connect with different information of all the extensions.
    Is JA Builder good for this? I can still using my template? Will work Ok with JReviews?

Thanks to al in advance for your help!
    Emilio

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Emilio,

Thank you for the love for JA Builder. You can use JA Builder to create any page you wish, pls check out this documentation for how to work with it: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-builder

The new RC version of JA Builder will be compatible with extensions of StackIdeas, JReviews is not tested yet. Pls check the upcoming blog post as we keep support other popular Joomla extensions with JA Builder.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum