Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello 🙂

The images under the build your experience section (bottom of the home page) – how are they configured?

We’ve located the image files in the template image folder and replaced them with our own, but don’t understand how they are selected to appear? The code in the module suggests they are just 1-7 and we thought it referred to the images 1 to 7??

There are 7 image columns in the folder and 6 appear on our dev site, but 2 are repeated?

If we can understand how they are called up/selected we can adjust the settings for our site.

Cheers for any help 😉

swissa Friend

Full documentation on Appolio is here..

For this part it calls the images from the css. Look at around line 6073 in yourtheme/template.css and there the images are defined. You can name yours the same so that you don’t edit css or edit as you like.

Hope that helps.

thefc_uk Friend

Hi @swissa

Many thanks for the speedy answer which has resolved my question 🙂

I did read the documentation, but unlike the other modules used on the demo site, this one does not pull the images form Joomla’s image directory or specify they are defined in the CSS file so I was a bit lost :((

Cheers 🙂

swissa Friend

Very Welcome.

Chrome Developer Tools is one of my best friends. :p

thefc_uk Friend

I’ll give them a go as I’m use to using Firefox 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thefc_uk 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum