Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

<em>@winzor 126093 wrote:</em><blockquote>Download the latest version and it will be corrected.</blockquote>

I downloaded and updated to the latest version today. The page does look different but the problem still persists 🙁
    http://kee.ee

It is wierd the way it looks ok until the last minute and then something changes the widths…

As I have had to make some customizations to the code, i syncronized code by content and it is possible I missed something. So could you please let me know what parts of code I need to focus on to find the bug.

Best regards,

Terko
    terko.jakobson@gmail.com
    +37251 12564

apottz Friend

I have just installed and configured up this template – it looks great in Firefox, but totally sucks in IE. The layout is totally distorted.

Now the showcase says this template is “Cross Browser Support” for IE7+, but IE8 is so bad I now have to look at choosing something else.

HAS THIS IE ISSUE BEEN RESOLVED???

winzor Friend

I forgot to post back to here. My frontpage was corrected but not the rest.

<em>@terko 130297 wrote:</em><blockquote>I downloaded and updated to the latest version today. The page does look different but the problem still persists 🙁
    http://kee.ee

It is wierd the way it looks ok until the last minute and then something changes the widths…

As I have had to make some customizations to the code, i syncronized code by content and it is possible I missed something. So could you please let me know what parts of code I need to focus on to find the bug.

Best regards,

Terko
    terko.jakobson@gmail.com
    +37251 12564</blockquote>

apottz Friend

I applied the fix as mentioned here, issue now resolved in IE8, but now IE7 is screwing up the left arrow on the slide show = frustrating…

Emailed support so we’ll see what happens now..

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

This topic contains 34 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  apottz 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum