Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author

<em>@matthias kemmel 54546 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

same problem here with IE… and very unpredictable and annoying. Any solutions yet?

Greetings</blockquote>
    Can you give us yor url?

carlet83 Friend

I dont know if its same problem but many time, not always when i click on registration or other page the footer menu (where there are links) is up and not where he must stay. PRoblem is with ie7.

carlet83 Friend

I dont know if this work well, i not tested for many time but i fixed this putting the command:
    switchFontSize(‘ja_corona_ja_font’,3); return false;” in Body with OnLoad.

And it seem to work. but repeat not tested many.

This is only temp fix.. i hope developer fix it.

I repeat, i not know if it fix this. I am testing…

joeleal Friend

Thank you for trying. I’ll try a few things my self since we are not getting any response from support.

carlet83 Friend

Jolealel Work for you??

Menalto Friend

Can one of you try to remove the
    ja.script.js
    from the template, just rename the file or remove this from the index.php:
    <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/js/ja.script.js"></script>
    I have tested this template on 1.0.xx and 1.5.3 but i am not able to get the errors you are getting…. carlet83: i checked your site and i can see the error there.

carlet83 Friend

Menlito when u whatched??? I fixed that about 4 hours ago….. if u say that theris again the error then my fix not work 🙁

i’ll try to rename ja_script

OK, removed.

Menalto Friend

Error is still there on the frontpage 1 out of 10 times:(

carlet83 Friend

ok i removed, but if u see the problem isnt that.

Iam curious, when i deleted the file u said that see another time the error… its ok because the function of reset font size is on that file…

Do u remember if u watched the site, about 4 hour after u posted (first time) o near u posted?? This is important to know.

Whene deleted the js i very soon see the problem, now iam trying many time (wiith my fix) and all is iok….

Can u see now, if thereis again the problem??

matthias kemmel Friend

<em>@Menalto 54550 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you give us yor url?</blockquote>

Hi all,

the url is http://www.sfupo.de.
    On my works pc it happend in IE (some version with 7 … think sp2 still).
    The maximum probability for the error to occur was in “Gästebuch”, “Kontakt”, “Impressum”.
    Formerly (and one time yesterday, i think) it looked like this.
    “Formerly” means before I deaktivated e-mail cloaking, which produces invalid html/css. I thought that was the reason, because it got better. But now I see, that still the footer sometimes jumps out of place – mostly without grey/blue line.

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce / make tests for the problem today, since I am sitting in front of my
    mac (safari browser) today.

I must say, I haven’t tried any of the forums suggestions yet, because there is still diskussion on how to fix.

Sorry for my clumsy english.

Matthias

tempusserbia Friend

Menalto, look for “my Corona”, there is no bugs in her like this.

funkmanusa Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 49393 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI everybody.
    Plz pm your url and send an account so I can help.
    I will try to find a solution, then will post here
    Hope can help.</blockquote>
    I have had the displeasure of starting two seperate sites using this template. Its a great looking template, but unfortunately, ive started two sites simultaneously and about half-way through realized this error.

After reading the comments from the moderators and folks saying it doesnt happen on the demo, they are wrong. This error does in fact happen on your demo!

I have also noticed on my site, that this error also happens on pages without the ja_news flash on the page. Its very inconsistent and happens very randomly. I would recommend trying to produce the error using IE7 on your demo, by continuously clicking the links on the main menu-slider until it occurs. Usually repeating the same link two or three times, Ive noticed.

Please help all of us. It is a great looking template, but I have already committed so far, as I’m sure many others have, into this I’d rather NOT start all over again with another template.

I have included a screenshot of your demo producing the error for your records.

Thanks.

carlet83 Friend

My fix seem to work, guyz try it.

funkmanusa Friend

OK im very interested….what did you do?

Menalto Friend
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)

This topic contains 55 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  skyshing 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum