Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author

The grey bar likes to go out of place in IE 7…

If you click on a sub page then go back to the homepage its fixed…

Works fine in Firefox.

Too sloppy to try and sell to a client…

I’ve attached a screenshot.

1. corona
    rcsbobby Friend

I like how the RSS icon is out of place too.

gadgetsman Friend

i found that if you disable ja newsflash menu, everything goes to normal. need some help fixing that. Maybe someone has a workaround. i think it has something to do wth the height of the newsflash module.

checkmate40 Friend

I’m having the same problem. I did want to use the ja newsflash module if thats what you ment by “ja newsflash menu” though…

Khanh Le Moderator

<em>@rcsbobby 41751 wrote:</em><blockquote>The grey bar likes to go out of place in IE 7…

If you click on a sub page then go back to the homepage its fixed…

Works fine in Firefox.

Too sloppy to try and sell to a client…

I’ve attached a screenshot.</blockquote>

I cannot duplicate this problem on the demo. Can you make a test again and let me know exactly the way you get this problem.

rlisario Friend

I’ve post same problem, you can see:
    http://www.lisario.it/public2

Thanks,
    Rinaldo

Khanh Le Moderator

<em>@rlisario 41894 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve post same problem, you can see:
    http://www.lisario.it/public2

Thanks,
    Rinaldo</blockquote>

View your site and still don’t know what’s problem. Any others get this problem on rlisario site?

bigrk Friend

I believe that the JA NewsFlash causes the problem but it looks like you have disabled it and all looks okay except the JA NewsFlash now.

rlisario Friend

I’ve the same problem, I’ve attach a screenshot.

The bottom sometimes is ok, you can try to change page with top menu e then scrool the page to verify the bottom position.

NOTE: I’ve try disable JA NEWFLASH and there isn’t a problem…. now I’ve re-enable to see you the problem.

Thanks for help,
    Rinaldo

1. problem
    bigrk Friend

Post your url so we can take a closer look.

Khanh Le Moderator

Do you enable cache and cache plugin? If yes, please turn it off.

italywins Friend

Ok… i have same problem … but its all ok if unpublish “top menù” in “user3” position

ERRATE CORRIGE: have this problem … ever … whit and whitout top mrenù … and if refresh the currente page its tourn off.

1. user3
    johnnydement Friend

Missread, another problem opening thread for it 😛

rlisario Friend

I’ve done some test about my problem. I’ve discovery that if the height of janewsflash is minor that height of user1/user2 module, the problem there isn’t.

Instead if I set the height of janewsflash greater of height of user1/user2 module the bottom is not correcly position.

Could be it ?

Thanks,
    Rinaldo

kbracey Friend

I had the exact same problem and I tried rlisario’s fix and it worked. For interest, it worked when I set the div height to 100px.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)

This topic contains 55 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  skyshing 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum