Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

The logo and the top position don’t occupy much space so I think that changing the width will not affect others.

timeoutcorner Friend

Would this be the correct line to use for the top header for the css:
    #t3-header.wrap.t3-header div.row

Okay that worked using this line.

timeoutcorner Friend

Would this be the correct line to use for the top header for the css:
    #t3-header.wrap.t3-header div.row

Okay that worked using this line.

timeoutcorner Friend

That one was able to work making it smaller.

I am also having this same issue which was just noticed when on a regular menu and after scrolling to the end of the blogs the blog position wrapper (div.ja-infinity-wrapper) is also blocking the bottom content of the module. I tried to make the wrapper smaller as i did with the Top-Header but it did not work for the wrapper.

timeoutcorner Friend

That one was able to work making it smaller.

I am also having this same issue which was just noticed when on a regular menu and after scrolling to the end of the blogs the blog position wrapper (div.ja-infinity-wrapper) is also blocking the bottom content of the module. I tried to make the wrapper smaller as i did with the Top-Header but it did not work for the wrapper.

Saguaros Moderator

Could you post URL of that page here and screenshot of how it should be?

timeoutcorner Friend

Here is the url: timeoutcorner.social/90-degree
    As far as looks it should look the same only thing is when you scroll the menu to the end you cannot click on any of the bottom Geek cards. This happens on all category menu scrolls at the end of them.

timeoutcorner Friend

Here is the url: timeoutcorner.social/90-degree
    As far as looks it should look the same only thing is when you scroll the menu to the end you cannot click on any of the bottom Geek cards. This happens on all category menu scrolls at the end of them.

Saguaros Moderator

You can go to the header block of your site: /templates/ja_your_default_template/tpls/blocks/header

Look for div tag of top-social:

<div class="span6 top-social">

change it to:

<div class="span3 top-social">

timeoutcorner Friend

Is there a place where the ja-infinity-wrapper is locatwd to change the span as well as it seems that is was blocking the content from being clickable. As the <div class=”span3 top-social”> took affect but did not solve issue.

timeoutcorner Friend

Is there a place where the ja-infinity-wrapper is locatwd to change the span as well as it seems that is was blocking the content from being clickable. As the <div class=”span3 top-social”> took affect but did not solve issue.

Saguaros Moderator

It will depend on the type of menu you’re using on that page.

For example, in our demo site, the homepage shows the featured articles and you can find above div within this file: root/templates/ja_smashboard/html/com_content/featured/default.php

Saguaros Moderator

It will depend on the type of menu you’re using on that page.

For example, in our demo site, the homepage shows the featured articles and you can find above div within this file: root/templates/ja_smashboard/html/com_content/featured/default.php

timeoutcorner Friend

<em>@Saguaros 476228 wrote:</em><blockquote>It will depend on the type of menu you’re using on that page.

For example, in our demo site, the homepage shows the featured articles and you can find above div within this file: root/templates/ja_smashboard/html/com_content/featured/default.php</blockquote>

I couldnt find that div within that file for the one above

Saguaros Moderator

You can PM me the FTP account of your site, I will check it for you.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

This topic contains 32 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum