Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Dear Members,

As mentioned on the Beta release thread, Teline iii is available for Download here. We would appreciate active participation in the Teline iii testing and please report bug reports and modifications, so that we can release the Stable release at an earliest. Report your bug reports in this thread. Our current Priority is to release a stable release of Teline iii and then move on to September Template.

Hung

———————
    P.S. : Mods feel free to move unrelated posts to This thread. This Bug Report thread will be closely monitored by Teline III Developer Team.

scotty Friend

In weather module….

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:xampphtdocsteline3modulesmod_jawidget_weathertmpldefault.php on line 56

—————————————————————————————————

If you click on a main menu item it brings up a section blog layout page. If you then click on a ‘Comments’ link it shows the article and auto scrolls down to the comments box. If you then scroll back up the page the article title will have gone behind the breadcrumbs…

Bookmarks plugin is enabled but does not appear on front end. Gone on demo too.

In Ja Comments Plugin manager… the Plugins Parameter box does not scroll down far enough to edit the JS-Kit Account Config

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

needless to say (cant advise you on anything related to Joomla or template, you being a genius), unpublish module and Widget base plugin to view the site, till your report is confirmed and fixed.

I had similar problem but on a different line, but it was fixed today. Will install the beta too and confirm the same.

Make sure you got the latest beta download. Its got updated even after the first download.

P.S. >> Dear Members do not use Teline III for Production server, use it only for testing and bug reports only.

Arvind

cgc0202 Friend

I am in Boston, MA. When I first installed, I got another city in another state altogether. When I changed the default to Boston, MA. It is now showing Houston, TX. I placed seven days, it is still showing four days.

Question. In the original post of Hung, I thought the Local weather is based on Google and it will automatically detect the nearest city?

Cornelio

codestream Friend

Browser: FF 3.5.2 – Getting Sluggish Navigation (Top Main Menu) and periodical White Screens while navigating between (top level) main menu items. Especially when moving back towards Home.

Browser: IE8 – Very Slow loading and sometimes will not load. Getting some (“Explorer cannot load webpage”) . Right-Side modules are not always loading, area is empty. Some instances of “Done, with errors on page” bottom browser message.

Beta URL: urbantenna.com/beta

Install Info:

Database Version: 5.0.77mm0.1-log
    Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
    PHP Version: 5.2.5
    Web Server: Apache/1.3.41
    Joomla! Version: 1.5.14 Stable
    Browser Used:

codestream Friend

<em>@cgc0202 143382 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am in Boston, MA. When I first installed, I got another city in another state altogether. When I changed the default to Boston, MA. It is now showing Houston, TX. I placed seven days, it is still showing four days.

Question. In the original post of Hung, I thought the Local weather is based on Google and it will automatically detect the nearest city?

Cornelio</blockquote>

I can confirm this.. Checked it after reading your post and am having the same issue. It would not update to through the back-end to Los Angeles, CA. But, when I went through the front-end user customization function, it updated…

scotty Friend

Seems to be an extra <body> being generated by tooltip plugin before it should. Not showing up in ‘View source’ but is in Firebug.

codestream Friend

@scotty – Thanks for a quick reply… I have no idea on how to correct such an issue. Got any ideas – Anyone?

scotty Friend

Sorry, it wasn’t a reply codestream, it’s a different bug. This thread is just to report bugs not to look for solutions. There will be a new Beta soon with all these bugs fixed.

Please note, as Arvind pointed out above, this release is for testing and bug reports ONLY! It is not for development and certainly not for a live site!

eruzak Friend

under IE browser can’t use full screen function.

please see the attachment that drawed by red line.
    when open this window,can’t run the full screen function.

1. 1
    cgc0202 Friend

<em>@codestream 143396 wrote:</em><blockquote>I can confirm this.. Checked it after reading your post and am having the same issue. Will not update to Los Angeles, CA.</blockquote>

codestream,

Thanks for the confirmation. I hope others will do the same.

How about the number of days? It seems the maximum is four days??? I wonder if this is a scripting error or the limit of the forecast Google algorithm???

Cornelio

felixdamian Friend

I installed the beta and I have this error in the ja news 2 module

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/…./modules/mod_janews2/helper.php on line 524

Very nice template…

felixdamian Friend

I noticed that the comments go from one article to another. I have commented one article and then I opened a new article on the page and the comment appeared also.

zipper Friend

I tested the weather module too. I changed it to Amsterdam, NL and 7 days forecast. It only can show 4 days i guess. But it stays on Amsterdam, even if i reset the user settings..

felixdamian Friend

Same comments appear on viewing any article

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

This topic contains 34 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  yperie 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum