Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

We cannot assist you with any questions you have in this forum about a paid template. We will ignore your post and/or delete it.

You must post questions in the forum that corresponds with the template you’re asking about. If you cannot see the forums then you are unlicensed.

For more information read this announcement: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?p=15825

bryanme Friend

The please add RT_PIXEL to your template list.

Menalto Friend

<em>@bryanme 34710 wrote:</em><blockquote>The please add RT_PIXEL to your template list.</blockquote>

You should go to rocketheme forum :p

questbg Friend

This has got to be one of the most bizarre thread I’ve ever read here! Who is this Giorgi person … seems to be thanking everyone for anything and … he’s not even a licenced member!

I didn’t know non-licenced members could actually give ‘thanks’ … surely that could be open to misuse!

😀

As for ‘goodfriend’ … whoever banned him is a good friend, well done!

aaronfarias Friend

<em>@yang 88519 wrote:</em><blockquote>hehe :D, very interesting post !</blockquote>
    lol agreed

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Thank you so much for your information.

I have double checked and could see that these sites above are not in our list of licensed domain.

I will contact to involved site owner fur further clarifications on the source of template used.

Feel free to let me know if you are in need of any assistance.

lorepeter Friend

I would love to find out how to install the quick-installation. Does anyone know how or where to find a tutorial on how to do the quick installation? I do no the one from admin panel – install/uninstall templates.

If anyone knows I really appreciate you letting me know

😎 lorepeter

raoyuan23 Friend

<em>@aaronfarias 187501 wrote:</em><blockquote>lol agreed</blockquote>

+1. Highly agreed.:laugh:

—————————————————————————————
    Ontario insurance

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@lorepeter 219843 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would love to find out how to install the quick-installation. Does anyone know how or where to find a tutorial on how to do the quick installation? I do no the one from admin panel – install/uninstall templates.

If anyone knows I really appreciate you letting me know

😎 lorepeter</blockquote>

Here you go: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-install-joomlart-quickstart/

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@alirix 227219 wrote:</em><blockquote><a href=”http://infozonex.blogspot.com/”>technology</a>
    plz visit it and tell me that its a jomla template that i am using</blockquote>

Hi,

Please clarify your questions in more details for further help. This site: http://infozonex.blogspot.com is not using our template.

Thanks,

salauddinjhon Friend

Hi,

Thank you so much for your information.

I have double checked and could see that these sites above are not in our list of licensed domain.

I will contact to involved site owner fur further clarifications on the source of template used.

Feel free to let me know if you are in need of any assistance.
    we show the best apps for you.
    Our blog: http://www.apps4show.com

helenmiles01 Friend

Its great to let us know about so we will not stumble or going nowhere..
    thanks by the way about the info…

darthpoodle Friend

I have one question to the admins of this forum.
    I am searching for one paid template for my site. While there are links to warez/torrents – God knows what I would get with nulled template…However, I need this particular template: nothing less, nothing more.
    The question is: is it allowed to post a request that some member with sufficient rights buys it for me? As I have other site that uses different cms – it does not pay off to buy membership I would never use after downloading 1 template.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@darthpoodle 239806 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have one question to the admins of this forum.
    I am searching for one paid template for my site. While there are links to warez/torrents – God knows what I would get with nulled template…However, I need this particular template: nothing less, nothing more.
    The question is: is it allowed to post a request that some member with sufficient rights buys it for me? As I have other site that uses different cms – it does not pay off to buy membership I would never use after downloading 1 template.</blockquote>

Hi,

I am sorry that we do not sell any single template, just provide templates basing on membership only and our memberships are classified by domain usage restrictions. Thus for your case, i would suggest that you should buy our JATC standard membership 3 months (it only costs you 59$). With this, you can:

– Download: any available templates and complimentary extensions built in during membership period
    – Entitled to install JA templates on 01 licensed domain (regarding 3 months membership) and 3 licensed domains (regarding 1 year membership)

Full details of our different membership packages can be found via: http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php

Thanks.

darthpoodle Friend

Thanks for the reply. Maybe I failed to explain what I really wanted.
    I am aware that joomlart.com does nor sell any template: pay for membership and download as much as you want/need (if I understood correctly). That’s what I do know.
    My question was about ceratin action between me (A) and any member who has enough privileges to do so. The scheme:

A tells B the exact template.
    B confirms the template is for download and he/she may download
    A asks how much B would want for that template
    B answers about amount of money and gives his/hers Paypal
    A transfers money
    B sends all template files.
    Transcation done.

My question was if such action would be legal within Joomlart forum, I mean if it is legal for me to ask for such things in private messages, forum boards or even emails?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

This topic contains 33 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum