Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

What so funny guys…What kind of template you are asking about?means is it necessary to have such template before posting in the forum??or what about license??suggest

TomC Moderator

<em>@darthpoodle 240197 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for the reply. Maybe I failed to explain what I really wanted.
    I am aware that joomlart.com does nor sell any template: pay for membership and download as much as you want/need (if I understood correctly). That’s what I do know.
    My question was about ceratin action between me (A) and any member who has enough privileges to do so. The scheme:

A tells B the exact template.
    B confirms the template is for download and he/she may download
    A asks how much B would want for that template
    B answers about amount of money and gives his/hers Paypal
    A transfers money
    B sends all template files.
    Transcation done.

</blockquote>
    You contradict yourself in your own statement . . . .
    You say YOU ARE AWARE that JoomlArt does not sell templates piecemeal, yet then you go and ask if you can CIRCUMVENT this anyway.

The answer is no . . . you cannot.

The scenario and structure is really very simple . . . .

A = You
    B = JoomlArt

A purchases membership from B
    B accepts A’s payment for membership and activates A’s account
    A downloads the template he wants and designs his website.

See . . . simple as that.

😎

lucky web Friend

I would love to find out how to install the quick-installation. Does anyone know how or where to find a tutorial on how to do the quick installation? I do no the one from admin panel – install/uninstall templates.

TomC Moderator

<em>@lucky web 319114 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would love to find out how to install the quick-installation. Does anyone know how or where to find a tutorial on how to do the quick installation? I do no the one from admin panel – install/uninstall templates.</blockquote>
    So you didn’t see the link to the QUICKSTART INSTALLATION – Step-By-Step Guide within my signature above under the big bold heading “SOME HELPFUL TUTORIALS” ???

:confused:

adamfast Friend

hi guide how to post a question very effectively
    thank you

mjoy710 Friend

Thanks for nice suggestion.

kadobazar Friend
    bahij67 Friend

Dear all,

Imusing joomlart ja-zite and when i minimize the page its all overlapping.

how to make the page fix and when i minimize it to avoid overlapping.

please help

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@bahij67 336795 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear all,

Imusing joomlart ja-zite and when i minimize the page its all overlapping.

how to make the page fix and when i minimize it to avoid overlapping.

please help</blockquote>

Hi Bahij,
    In what page you get the error? I just checked JA Zite demo, and it’s fine when i minimize it. Did you upgrade JA Zite to the latest version 1.0.0 stable.
    If you did, then please give me your site info for further check

ibthe Friend

I have read the tips and trick and documentation for ja wall… is there any more documentation on K2. It seems like a great new addition, but not clear on how it interacts with regular article post etc. Maybe too simple and I am making it hard?? I have categories set up.. and understand tags…. please point me to any detailed step by step of how to use K2.
    thanks much in advance
    ss

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@ibthe 338858 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have read the tips and trick and documentation for ja wall… is there any more documentation on K2. It seems like a great new addition, but not clear on how it interacts with regular article post etc. Maybe too simple and I am making it hard?? I have categories set up.. and understand tags…. please point me to any detailed step by step of how to use K2.
    thanks much in advance
    ss</blockquote>
    Hi,
    Thanks for your suggestion.
    As you know, K2 is a thirty party extension we use in our templates, includes JA Wall.
    In our guides, we only tutor how to set up, config K2 to make templates as demo. ( Tutorial K2 in JA Wall )
    If you want detail of step by step of how to use K2, you can research in Homepage of K2: http://getk2.org/community/ .

ibthe Friend

great… thanks for your help.

muhkroya Friend

Thx you so much for your information.;)
    I have double checked and could see that these sites above are not in our list of licensed domain.

now how hi guide how to post a question very effectively
    thank you…. 🙂

http://www.infokilat.com

sahilshastri Friend

you can add RT_PIXEL

filmlover7 Friend

Hello,
    My site was hacked and all the joomla files were removed.

1. Will the file: Teline iii v2 Joomla!2.5. work with Joomla 3.4.5?

Will I be able to get the articles from my old teline site into the newly uploaded template?

Thank you,
    Stephen

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

This topic contains 33 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum