Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Thanks. I have 2 qestions.
    1/I would like to change responsive max width to 1000px (bg banner is 1280 x600 and content width will 1000px)
    MAybe i can to put fixed size for pc and responsive size for mobile

2/hide one div for mobile.

Please advice

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Did u solved it ?
    I can see the container width is 1000px on your site . Kindly check and update me .
    For the Hiding a div you can add a div style class with it .
    Example :

<div class="abc" > Hello  </div>

then add below code in custom.css file hide in small view

@media (min-width: 768px) { .abc {  display:none; }}

Hope it helps.

viesis Friend

HI.

1/1000 px – container with template fixed size. Now mobiles show standart page view (not responisive)
    I would like to change responsive template container max width to 1000 px

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Not sure where u added the fix width , but there is alot of customization in the template .Take a look on this guide to change the template width in T3 templates .
    Go to /less/variable.less file in template folder to apply changes as in doc.
    Or you can set the container width as max-width :1000px not as width:1000px .

viesis Friend

1/In backend –>templates–>magzii–>general–>Non-Responsive Width–>1000px

2/thanks for the reply and advice

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am afraid If Non Responsive Option is ON on your site , in this case You can make site as responsive .
    If you need responsive site you need to Turn on Responsive Mode and change the width as i suggested .
    compile Less to CSS from template options after changes .

Please note compile Less to CSS is necessary after Turn OFF/ON responsive Mode .
    This process will override the previous CSS file with fresh files . So u need to take full backup of site and custom changes before Proceed .

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum