Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Can you share the details of the issue how it breaks other ACM modules on site?
    As its fine solution to enable the autoplay option.

We will check the problem on your site.

Regards

G Kor Friend

Hi, thank you for the reply. In particular, the problems are:

1) in JACM of type "slideshow" the navigation buttons (prev next) are added below the slideshow with an additional space after the slideshow, please see the attached image "1.png" . This can be fixed by adding the following CSS to class "owl-controls"

owl-theme .owl-controls { display: none; }

2) In JACM of type "Features Intro" only one picture shows up instead of 3 columns that I have set from the module settings. I think that this is happened because the JACM of type "Features Intro" has the same div class (class="owl-carousel owl-theme") with the JACM module of type slideshow, please see the attached image "2.png". The JACM of type "Features Intro" should be appeared like "3.png", it was fine before adding the proposed js. If I try to correct this by setting the "singleItem" to false (singleItem: false) in the JavaScript (/templates/ja_alumni/acm/slideshow/js/script.js), then I get the view depicted in image "4.png" .

I have found that in Alumni template the owl-carousel can me customized from "templates/ja_alumni/js/owl-carousel/owl.carousel.js" . However, I have set the autoPlay : true but no autoslide begins in JACM module of type slideshow, notice that by that way I do not face the problems 1 and 2.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  G Kor.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

notice that by that way I do not face the problems 1 and 2.
    As you said the issue is not autoplay.
    for the other module issues, i suggest you to open a separate thread and add site details.
    For autplay kindly share a temp super user details of the site in Private reply.
    I will set the autoplay for you.

Regards

G Kor Friend

Thank you for the interest. I managed to make it work by changing the class "owl-carousel" in the file templates/ja_alumni/acm/slideshow/tmpl/style-owl.php . I have changed the line 21 to something like this <div class="owl-carousel-slideshow owl-theme"> also in the proposed javascript I added the new class to js jQuery(document).ready(function($) { $(".owl-carousel-slideshow")…….

Now both modules work fine!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  G Kor.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 2 months ago.

The topic ‘Automatic slide JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module slideshow’ is closed to new replies.