Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Nothing New on this Problem ?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@steveross 377535 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nothing New on this Problem ?</blockquote>

I forwarded the problem on your site to DEV Team. They could not find the problem as your mention. Just for better clarification, it would be awesome if you can possibly include a screenshot and description on that particular screenshot on what you would like to do

steveross Friend

i can´t truly believe that. i´m not allone with this prob. an all mobile devices i´ve tested my work we see the following as i said twice before:

on click on article popup will open. fine

on tip at the open popup window it jumping elsewhere

this pic is already scrolled that you will see the effect.the same effect is visible on your template demo site in mobile devices

the loading time for the popup seems to be very slow btw. it takes a lot of time to scroll thru the popup if any.

i know that you are doing your very best and help anyone out as possible (big thx for that !) but if joomlart can´t solve the prob the template is a complete waste of time and money for me and we should talk about a refund.

1. Foto
    2. Foto2
    Wall Crasher Developer

Hi steveross,

I have tried to fix the module on your site, please check again.
    We will release this module soon.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum