Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Articles in Pop-Up window with module JA Content Pop-Up (I use latest version 1.0.4) cannot be scrolled (always goes back to top of the article) when I browse the JA Onepage via iPad.

All is fine via standard browsers.

Ninja Lead Moderator

If possible you can send me url of your site. I shall check it for you.

steveross Friend

the same here : beta.thesmallgatsby.com

works fine on desktop. probs on mobile and ipad.

mberwing Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@steveross: this is result test on your site.

But i could not see the problem

@mberwing: my IP has been blacklisted but i have pm you my IP, pls set an exception for it so that I can access.

1. deny
    2. Screenshot_2013-06-17-10-19-28-1
    steveross Friend

it pop up but if you try to scroll it the popup is going elswhere.not useable on iphone and androids…..

steveross Friend

updated to the last module version but on iphone it remain unuseable. if you tip on popup to scroll it jumps out of visible area. in this status i can switch to another template or you find a solution within this week. we go online on 23.6. and i hope it will be fully useable as promised in the template description. please check the site with different mobile browsers.

mberwing Friend

Hello,
    I have set your IP to whitelist now including Vietnam as country.

Can you please check again.
    http://www.mueller-gewerbe-wohnbau.de/index.php

Ninja Lead Moderator

@steveross: I tested on iPad device and saw the problem from layout JA Content Popup module.

You can fix it this way

Open templates/ja_onepage/css/themes/modern1/template.css file

from

.portfolio .ja-cp-main .ja-cp-group .ja-cp-item {
    color: #999 !important;
    font-weight: 300 !important;
    }

change to

.portfolio .ja-cp-main .ja-cp-group .ja-cp-item {
    color: #999 !important;
    font-weight: 300 !important;
    margin-bottom: 15px;
    min-height: 360px !important;
    }

@mberwing: this is result your site.

on iPad

on Android

This is not bug because the logo and space header of your site tested on Android and iPhone device are so big, hence when you click popup it’s overlapped, you can change css for logo and space to a small size

1. IMG_0370
    2. Screenshot_2013-06-18-11-27-33
    steveross Friend

problem not solved. isnt it depending on responsive css ? or the overall widt/high in popup module ? please be my personal support hero 😉

steveross Friend

or maybe the pics ? i´ve choosen 380*380px for the pictures instaead of your 240*180 in demo.

steveross Friend

Checked your Demo in iPhone and See the Same prob. Dude whats up with this Template ?
    Nice Desaster here.

steveross Friend

so, with that fancy popup prob im comlete lost with the project. nearly 70% will visit the site with mobile deices and the main thing in the template will not work as promised. that was the reason to buy it. so, my ideas to solve the prob while waiting for the developers…

disable popups in the module
    setting up a modal popup to the article- lets say clicking on the image/titel of the item displays the joomla article in a new popup where i can place a “buy” button to have linked to the external shop article.
    the main problem is the structure of the template with no option for extras or positions while keeping the overall onepage-impression i really like.

its rawly what the module should do. im not shure abióut that solution and: will it be responsive ?

please help me to solve that prob.

thx

Ninja Lead Moderator

If possible you can pm admin access of your site and ftp account. I shall check the problem your mention

steveross Friend

You got PM

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum