Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Morning admins. I just started havin a problem with my article dates. After publishing it show posted -1 day ago. Pls help view pic.

1. post
    stazzy Friend

Why do u admins like ignoring very important issues like this? If you dont hav a solution u let me know pls.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi stazzy,

In that JA Newspro module, it shows created date of article.

I try to duplicate an article from ‘Africa’ category >> change its created date and it’s showing fine in the frontend. Kindly check again

stazzy Friend

pls how did u change its created date? Thanks for your reply

Saguaros Moderator

You can go to Backend > Content > Article manager > select the article you wanna change > navigate to Publish tab and you will see that option.

stazzy Friend

My Article page has the right date wen u view. the problem is from my homepage Where u hav all the categories listed. Pls view the pic again

Saguaros Moderator

I just checked the article: 10 dead as al-Shabab attack Somalia ministries which has created date: http://prntscr.com/6vni0k

And it’s showing properly in front-end

stazzy Friend

Wen u view to article its correct, but wen u view from home page where the slide and every cat navs are u ll see -1day ago.

Saguaros Moderator
    Saguaros Moderator
    stazzy Friend

It has been fixed from the server time. Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum