Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Happy sunday admin. Hav a little problem with my date. its wrong with hours. Pls help.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Can you give me an example? I will help you to check it directly on your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Can you give me an example? I will help you to check it directly on your site.

stazzy Friend

Sir i just posted this now and its sayin -1 day ago. view pic

1. Screenshot_1
    stazzy Friend

the blue arrow time just changed to 21st few mins ago instead of like 6hrs ago. While the red shows last post as 7pm instead of 6am. Its 6:17am now and am in nigeria.

1. Screenshot_2
    Ninja Lead Moderator

This is not bug, if you want to show the hour correctly, you have to config server time the same with time zone on your site.

+ Server time, you have to check with system admin of your hosting

+ Time zone on your site, you have to set it from backend site

1. Screen-Shot-2015-04-21-at-15.51.35
    Ninja Lead Moderator

This is not bug, if you want to show the hour correctly, you have to config server time the same with time zone on your site.

+ Server time, you have to check with system admin of your hosting

+ Time zone on your site, you have to set it from backend site

stazzy Friend

Sir i hav monitored the post and noticed it is delayed by 6hrs. So after posting it post as 6pm instead of the current time. I guess its a bug pls help me fix it. Thanks

stazzy Friend

Sir i hav monitored the post and noticed it is delayed by 6hrs. So after posting it post as 6pm instead of the current time. I guess its a bug pls help me fix it. Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

Did you see my posted #5?

About AGO time in article on your site, it gets time from server time and time zone set on your site.

stazzy Friend

It has been fixed from the server time. Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  stazzy 8 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum