Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi @lg21,

Unfortunately, we still haven’t had specific ETA for this issue yet as the development process always take time and we have many other tasks in the queue as well, so this one will be processed after the first queue is cleared.

Your understanding in this matter is much appreciated.

lg21 Friend

He wanted to know if he had been forgotten, of course I’m not the only one who has problems, and that there are people who have experienced problems before me. I was interested to understand that you had not forgotten my problem

cssyeah Moderator

Hi,

I have just tested the send mail function on JA Teline V and it worked fine. I think, there is a problem with your site. Can you provide me the back-end account? I need to check your configuration.

Thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi @lg21,

Somehow the temporary admin account was lost after migrated to new forum, could you please send it again via private reply so I can continue the investigation process ?

Best regards,

Adam.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum