Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Some readers have reported that if they try to send an email to friends, the article is not sent

I enclose the screenshot.

How can I fix?

1. articolo
    2. email
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @lg21,

Could you please temporary switch to default Protostar template and try to send email again, then let me know the result ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @lg21,

Could you please temporary switch to default Protostar template and try to send email again, then let me know the result ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @lg21,

lg21 Friend

The template is online, it’s a newspaper, while they work can not change template

Adam M Moderator

Hi @lg21,

You can follow these steps below :

1. Create new menu item in Main Menu (or somewhere let visible like menu in footer), link to any article. In Template Style, choose Protostar, which means when you navigate to this menu item, the default template Protostar will be used.

2. Go to this page (point 1) then try to email it and let me know if you can do that or not.

lg21 Friend

I created a menu item test, all’nterno Main Voice columns

I associated with an article, put as a model protostar, I activated the voice mail and printing

I tried to send the email and it works

Adam M Moderator

Hi @lg21,

I have just checked this matter in your site and see that it didn’t work with Protostar. Could you please send over a screenshot with successful message after sending an email ?

lg21 Friend
    lg21 Friend
    lg21 Friend
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @lg21,

Thanks for the info, I raised an issue so our development team can have a look and fix this matter asap, you can see the status here.

lg21 Friend

Do you have a timeline for the answers? In the link that I’ve reported shot to developers no one to date he has responded. I wanted to know how long should I wait for your reply. thanks

lg21 Friend

Do you have a timeline for the answers? In the link that I’ve reported shot to developers no one to date he has responded. I wanted to know how long should I wait for your reply. thanks

lg21 Friend

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum