Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Im having problem with displaying date, text and user that created the article in magazine layout under article link.

http://www.obrt.hr/index.php/upute-cesta-pitanja

It shows the Title and image but nothing else.
    I have tried setting it up in global, in menu in article it self, nothing works.

If you have some tips, please help.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Purity III template supports all standard setting for joomla, you can check our demo on manage layout here

igorkorp Friend

Hi, ty for your response,
    I have tried what you said, i even installed a demo template on your site and it does show dates and created by, i have compared all options i can think of, nothing helps.

I did find one article online that says that magazine layout has been overwritten to display date user and category, but i cant figure out how. (I dont even know if im on the right track here).
    http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/purity-iii/override-joomla-com-content#article-info

I even went to Menu manager -> Edit menu item -> Meni item type and changed it to “xLayout-blog” then it works, but i dont need the blog layout.

I do apologise if im asking n00b questions.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have installed JA Purity with magazine layout at my end for testing, the ‘dates’ and created by’ show as normal. Please try to generate JA Purity III again usingour demo builder to see configuration. Hope it helps.

igorkorp Friend

Thank you for your effort,
    like i said i tried building the demo from the link and it works there perfectly.

But after installing the template on another domain it doesn’t look like that.

Ill figure it out thank you for your time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  igorkorp 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum