Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

<em>@sfpkent 240105 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I would like to know if you guys use any dofollow seo software, if yes, which is the best?

Kent</blockquote>
    Buddy there Is XRUM and many other like it their in market for sure but why do you want to do it.To make your worker easier or want to destroy your site rank.My words sounds like crazy for you but Google panda cutting all low quality backlinks and penguin hitting all black hat and manipulated strategies.Manual team is more bad than these two updates so please I request you to rethink and look for manual SEO effort rather than software generated backlinks.

byrmtuncer Friend

Thank you. very helpful topics

keithscott Friend

Automation SEO can harm your website now. I observed such softwares closely. I found that these softwares generate backlinks to your website from very low quality websites. Also I see these software generate backlinks from the websites that have same C-class IPs (read in detail about c-class issues). C-class of the each website where you are going to generate backlinks should be different in new SEO point of view, otherwise you will not get much benefit from all backlinks.

Anonymous Inactive

If you will use SEO software, May be search engine are going to be kick from their SERPs. You can build easily Dofollow Backlinks from some Free Link Building Tools . They can help you to finding quality backlinks. Do work slowly get better result. Google is running this algorithm. 🙂

andrucustu Friend

I Use GSA With Captcha Breaker it works awesome for tier 3 🙂

andrucustu Friend

I Use GSA With Captcha Breaker it works awesome for tier 3 🙂

nidhivyas Friend

Yes Moz is do follow seo software .if check your website is No follow or Do follow.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  nidhivyas 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum