Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I would like to know if you guys use any dofollow seo software, if yes, which is the best?

Kent

shriyakaif Friend

There is no particular softwares that will make you all dofollow softwares. May be you should try SenukeX. I prefer doing it manually. You might also use searchstatus addon for firefox or any other similar seo plugins that allows you to highlight nofollow sites and then you can make use of it.

sfpkent Friend

<em>@shriyakaif 241017 wrote:</em><blockquote>There is no particular softwares that will make you all dofollow softwares. May be you should try SenukeX. I prefer doing it manually. You might also use searchstatus addon for firefox or any other similar seo plugins that allows you to highlight nofollow sites and then you can make use of it.</blockquote>

Wordtracker has a great software to check follow links and to check your competitors backlinks! 🙂

mikulasmanko Friend

Fast Blog Finder and Seo Spyglass, my favorite Seo tools.

alexander112 Friend

I can recommend SENUKE X. Xrumer, if you can afford it, is also one fine piece of software, churns out tens of thousands of links a day.

tulcea Friend

for status do folow,index files,pr,backlinks try addon for firefox seoQuake

mansi_rana Friend

I also do it manually and this is the right way to check whether the link is no-follow or do-follow….

adela01 Friend

Using also the beauty of it, but it may be best to use the hand better.

taniasharma Friend

You can check your links are do-follow or no-follow by visit
    http://www.ahrefs.com
    it is show you that how many links are do-follow in your website and how-many are no-follow, how many are delete… etc.
    You can install tools, plugins, add-ons.. etc for check the websites that it id do-follow or no-follow before post the link.

dominiquem Friend

<em>@alexander112 244517 wrote:</em><blockquote>I can recommend SENUKE X. Xrumer, if you can afford it, is also one fine piece of software, churns out tens of thousands of links a day.</blockquote>
    Seriously? I would not recommend if you are new to the SEO industry. People who are don’t know to work with can only make the site blacklisted.

yellowrain87 Friend

I’m still confused about which software is suitable to my need. My site has already had PR2 and I want to get up to PR5

sharrons Friend

You can use backlinkwatch. This will show if the backlinks use nofollow or dofollow relationship.

michelsmith Friend

I suggest you try to get traffic and backlinks manually by blog commenting and other off page optimization techniques. Using software is good but it might not be as good as you want it to.

boolamichael Friend

I do recommend Scrapebox since it’s basically very versatile and you can “teach” it to do many things. It’s very cheap and can do a lot of work.

<em>@dominiquem 261787 wrote:</em><blockquote>Seriously? I would not recommend if you are new to the SEO industry. People who are don’t know to work with can only make the site blacklisted.</blockquote>

I totally agree with you. But not in a sense that it’d get my site black listed. It’s just too expensive for a beginner IM as an initial investment. Eventhough you can’t afford it, I rreally don’t recommend it. 🙂

Just my 5 dollars. LOL

ashtechsmith Friend

There is no particular softwares that will make you all dofollow softwares. May be you should try SenukeX. I prefer doing it manually. You might also use searchstatus addon for firefox or any other similar seo plugins that allows you to highlight nofollow sites and then you can make use of it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  nidhivyas 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum