Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Hi Jim,

Basically, you can go to the Backend > Extensions > Modules and filter modules at position news-home, it will list out all the modules in this position (in which display module as magazine homepage)

In ‘viva-asia-vietnam’ page, this module is showing there: [Magazine – Home] Category Listing Vietnam so open this module and add the categories you want to show. Previously, you have selected only one category called ‘Hotels Vietnam’, I just added the ‘Investment’ category and you can see it’s showing now.
    http://nimb.ws/CqM7n3

For the right side – sidebar position, you can select the position you want to show there.

I hope this makes senses.

James Weston Friend

Thanks I think I have got it now.

Will work on it this evening and see how I go.

James Weston Friend

Thanks Saguaros,

Am getting there now. Only thing I can’t understand now is i have cloned the featured video module for teh Vietnam home page and use the same settings but it appears at the bottom of the page and not the middle like on the home page of the original template. Also I did the same with a weather Vietnam module and that does not appear anywhere?

Cheers,

Jim

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Jim,

I see nothing wrong here, when I tried to publish the video module in Vietnam hompage, it displays underneath the Magazine Category Listing module above.

How you want it should be?

James Weston Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Yes I have just published it and it appears but in the original template and on teh http://www.vivaasiamagazine.com home page the video section appears in the middle with other news items below it.

Jim

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Jim,

In this homepage, it has structure like this:

• Magazine category listing module:
    • Video module
    • Then Magazine category listing module again.

In the Vietnam homepage, you have only:

• Magazine category listing module:
    • Video module

so you feel that the video is in bottom of page

James Weston Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Thanks for all the help I think I have cracked it now. Only one problem remains. Which is the original problem. The minute I try and make the slideshow work on the page http://www.vivaasiamagazine.com/index.php/viva-asia-vietnam by changing that # Leading Articles figure you explained previously it all goes out of line again. I have lots of content now so not sure why this is happening.

Jim

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Jim,

Which configuration should I apply to see the issue?

James Weston Friend

Hi Saguaros,

At the moment there is no slideshow. When I change the # Leading Articles figure from 1 to more than 1 everything goes out of sync again.

Jim

Saguaros Moderator

I increased the #Leading items and it’s showing fine now.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum