Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

How i can change the searchresult. in this case the additional Info with the content of the k2-Article. Wha ti have to change in the css?

Is it possible to make it look like here:

Thanks in advance!

1. add-info
    Luna Garden Moderator

If the Additional Info you mentioned is part of K2 item content, you can display those via backend >> Component >> JA K2 Filter >> Option >> Item View Options >> Set to show Introtext, and set Introtext word limit with a high number. All contents of K2 item should display then.

macanroe Friend

<em>@Luna Garden 404616 wrote:</em><blockquote>If the Additional Info you mentioned is part of K2 item content, you can display those via backend >> Component >> JA K2 Filter >> Option >> Item View Options >> Set to show Introtext, and set Introtext word limit with a high number. All contents of K2 item should display then.</blockquote>

Thanks Luna..

Ill try that…but thats not the result i want.

Let me try to explain a little bit.
    I want that next to picture (like in the Image before) in a 2nd Column are the Additional info I create with the K2 Filter.
    Now when i open my K2 Article -i see at first the Image than the text i write there and at the End the Add info!

How can i change this View (php or css- doesnt matter)?

thanks a lot

HeR0 Friend

@macanroe: As this task requires customization (php file and css) and also it depends on your template (responsive design), it would be best to hire a developer to help you on this. I am sorry for not being of much assistance, as such customization is beyond scope of our support.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum