Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I would like to add Style II Statistic and Style V Intro frontapage to the Alumni Template.

I have copied all required files from Uber Quickstart Template as mentioned in the ACM documentation.

But I am not getting similar display as that shows on ACM documentation. What I get is just plain input text without any design or color.

Please help to achieve similar display of these styles. Would appreciate if your provide all required files in these two styles in ZIP folder.

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can you share the URL of page where the module is published? So i have a look on it.

Regards

sunnyjey Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share the a temp super user login in private reply.
    I can see the style and js is not loading on your site.

Regards

sunnyjey Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The template already has the style from ACM folder in this template.
    If you will replace the folder and files of ACM with uber acm it removes the statistics acm of JA Alumni because both are using a different style and js code.

Kindly check again and add ACM statistics folder from uber acm.

Regards

sunnyjey Friend

If I add ACM statistic folder from Uber, then I will loose Ja Alumni statistic styles.

Is there any way I can retain both styles, as I love the default Alumni Style ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you wamt both style, you have to compare the css,js and php file for both template and do custom work in them to make them working for both template
    It needs pretty heavy efforts to customize the css and js files.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum