Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

When installing the Uber Quickstart everything works with the new ACM module.

But when installing the Uber template and ACM as seperate installs on a fresh joomla 3.3 site, the language strings seem missing in the module. I saw that these come from the langugage ini files in the template. But there are available in the seperate install as well as in the quickstart. Where lies the problem?

Thx, Manfred

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello sentix
    you can check this issue on this thread

Thee you can see same issue . Please check the suggestions given there :).

sentix Friend

That’s not my issue. I got no error messages and the INI files are all in place. With the Quickstart version of Uber/ACM everything works, but not when installing the template and ACM manually.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    i installed JA ACM module on fresh joomla package but i have not notice any issue in it . As my saguoras suggested in this thread

<blockquote>As the error message implies, you can check the permissions of the directory /tmp on your site and make sure that this folder is Writable, you can check via Backend >> Site >> System Information >> Directory Permissions

In case that you had set it already but the problem still persists, then you might didn’t have file ownership and you will have to talk to your host for help.
    </blockquote>

Regards

sentix Friend

Sorry, but you still don’t get the point (and I certainly can read …)

I found the solution by myself. The problem was that I installed the ACM module before the Uber template. When I install the template first and then the module, it works.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi sentix
    Sorry for mis communication , Yes it should be installed after the installation of the templaye, because JA ACMis currently designed for thr Uber template and the layout are comes with it .

Glad you sort it out .
    Thanks ,
    Happy Weekend 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum