Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

<em>@joomlachile 485337 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Turns out i even put a video from youtube, but it still sends me to vimeo, check http://desarrollo.tilatam.com/expofuego/ and click the button, it sends you to vimeo :S</blockquote>

Confirmed! I have the same issue in my own test installation 🙁
    I have edited and saved the module with a new link to a Youtube video. Initially my video shows-up… but the button still links to vimeo?! Really strange.

PS: A parameter to toggle auto-play ON/OFF would be really handy!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Thank for your feedback about this bug.

You can fix the problem that with my solution below

+ Open templates/uber/acm/hero/tmpl/style-4.php file

<a href="http://vimeo.com/<?php echo $video_link; ?>" title="<?php if( trim($heroHeading)) : ?> <?php echo $heroHeading; ?> <?php endif; ?>" class="btn btn-border btn-border-inverse btn-rounded"><span class="sr-only">Watch the video</span><i class="fa fa-chevron-right"></i></a>

to

<a href="<?php echo $video_src ?>" title="<?php if( trim($heroHeading)) : ?> <?php echo $heroHeading; ?> <?php endif; ?>" class="btn btn-border btn-border-inverse btn-rounded"><span class="sr-only">Watch the video</span><i class="fa fa-chevron-right"></i></a>

+ and remove js script

<script>
    (function($){

$(document).ready(function(){
    $('.hero-btn-actions .btn-border-inverse', '.style-4').unbind('click').click(function(e) {
    $(this).parents('.style-4:first').addClass('mask-off');
    e.preventDefault();
    });

$( window ).scroll(function() {
    $('.style-4.mask-off').removeClass('mask-off');
    });
    });

})(jQuery);
    </script>

Let me know it it helps

joomlachile Friend

Works but still cant pause/unpause video the button sends me to a fullscreen player which is not the ideal behavior, all i wanted is a pause/unpause feature (pretty basic IMO)

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@joomlachile 485772 wrote:</em><blockquote>Works but still cant pause/unpause video the button sends me to a fullscreen player which is not the ideal behavior, all i wanted is a pause/unpause feature (pretty basic IMO)</blockquote>

I’m so sorry about this but the module did not support pause/unpause button on that but I also raised that request to our development team here .Anyway, I am afraid for not being in the position to confirm on adding those features.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@joomlachile 485772 wrote:</em><blockquote>Works but still cant pause/unpause video the button sends me to a fullscreen player which is not the ideal behavior, all i wanted is a pause/unpause feature (pretty basic IMO)</blockquote>

I’m afraid that the module doesn’t support pause / unpause button on that. But this idea is also great so I pass to the development team for improvement. You can track its status here

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum