Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hello

I need to disable the cover i have on my ACM module – hero – style 4 (using uber template) i know i cant disable autoplay but the cover is annoying. Is there a way to disable that so it shows the video as it is? also the button in the center sends me to vimeo, i need to remove that as well. Thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Add these lines to your custom.css file, if you haven’t one you need to create it in this folder templatesubercss

.acm-hero .hero-btn-actions {
    display:none!important;
    }
    .acm-hero.style-4 .video-wrapper:before {
    background-color:transparent!important;
    }

joomlachile Friend

That works but now i cannot pause/unpause the video 🙁 can that be solved?

pavit Moderator

<em>@joomlachile 484293 wrote:</em><blockquote>That works but now i cannot pause/unpause the video 🙁 can that be solved?</blockquote>

No if you remove the button

You can leave only button active commenting part of code suggested.

}

pavit Moderator

<em>@joomlachile 484293 wrote:</em><blockquote>That works but now i cannot pause/unpause the video 🙁 can that be solved?</blockquote>

}

pavit Moderator

}

joomlachile Friend

The problem is that the button sends me to vimeo! i dont need that 🙁

joomlachile Friend

joomlachile Friend

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@joomlachile 484417 wrote:</em><blockquote>The problem is that the button sends me to vimeo! i dont need that :(</blockquote>

You can get rid of the link with my solution here

Open templates/uber/css/custom.css file and add new css script

display: none !important;
    }

Hope it helps

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@joomlachile 484417 wrote:</em><blockquote>The problem is that the button sends me to vimeo! i dont need that :(</blockquote>

You can get rid of the link with my solution here

Open templates/uber/css/custom.css file and add new css script

display: none !important;
    }

Hope it helps

joomlachile Friend

Yeah the arrow is gone… but still the video cannot be paused. Guess i will have to find another extension.

Turns out i even put a video from youtube, but it still sends me to vimeo, check http://desarrollo.tilatam.com/expofuego/ and click the button, it sends you to vimeo :S

joomlachile Friend

Yeah the arrow is gone… but still the video cannot be paused. Guess i will have to find another extension.

Turns out i even put a video from youtube, but it still sends me to vimeo, check http://desarrollo.tilatam.com/expofuego/ and click the button, it sends you to vimeo :S

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@joomlachile 485337 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yeah the arrow is gone… but still the video cannot be paused. Guess i will have to find another extension.

Turns out i even put a video from youtube, but it still sends me to vimeo, check http://desarrollo.tilatam.com/expofuego/ and click the button, it sends you to vimeo :S</blockquote>

I’m afraid that Hero : style-4 does not support pause option on the video. About the video on your site, it’s youtube but the link points to vimeo, it’s very strange, you can pm me admin login backend of your site, I will help you to check it directly on your site.

pepperstreet Friend

<em>@joomlachile 485337 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Turns out i even put a video from youtube, but it still sends me to vimeo, check http://desarrollo.tilatam.com/expofuego/ and click the button, it sends you to vimeo :S</blockquote>

Confirmed! I have the same issue in my own test installation 🙁
    I have edited and saved the module with a new link to a Youtube video. Initially my video shows-up… but the button still links to vimeo?! Really strange.

PS: A parameter to toggle auto-play ON/OFF would be really handy!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum