Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

@spiralgr: could you check again and tell me how it goes? I just updated the code.
    @jeannine: I updated for you also, you can enable the module 105 and see the changes.

Saguaros Moderator

@spiralgr: could you check again and tell me how it goes? I just updated the code.
    @jeannine: I updated for you also, you can enable the module 105 and see the changes.

Saguaros Moderator

spiralgr Friend

Hello again Saguaros as you can see the problem remains.
    If you click on the first top destination you can see the url changes (even though it is not the correct) but it loads the home page.

spiralgr Friend

If you click on the first top destination you can see the url changes (even though it is not the correct) but it loads the home page.

spiralgr Friend

Saguaros Moderator

So your question is about ACM module with type of Magazine – Featured News – this is completely not related to this thread (which is discussing about ACM gallery module). Kindly check it carefully before posting so that it can save time.

Regarding to the issue in TOP DESTINATIONS module, the articles showing within this module may be not assigned to any menu item so that when you click to open, it still displays in homepage. You can try creating a new menu item (or use existing one) and assign that article (or category that article belongs to) to a menu item. It would redirect to article page then.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  spiralgr 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum