Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hello, I entered links to the single images in the gallery element, but they do not work..

When I click the single images with added links nothing happens.

see attached image. article id 122
    module id 105

You find the gallery on the frontpage and the first images to left should contain the images with links. Se img 2 attached.

Please help :((

1. billede_01
    2. billede_02
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Jeannine,

It seems to be an issue of this gallery content type. I reported to the dev crews for further checking on this. You can track its progress here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCHOTEL-248

We are sorry for any inconvenience it may cause.

jeannine Friend

Hello. Do you know when there will be any progress with this issue?

Saguaros Moderator

To be frank, we’re working on the monthly released template and once it’s done, we will update the fix for all issues.

Hope you can understand for us.

Saguaros Moderator

To be frank, we’re working on the monthly released template and once it’s done, we will update the fix for all issues.

Hope you can understand for us.

spiralgr Friend

I have the same problem, please inform us once it is fixed.

spiralgr Friend

So to fix that problem we must change the code you give in the comment? I made the changes and nothing happened

spiralgr Friend

So to fix that problem we must change the code you give in the comment? I made the changes and nothing happened

spiralgr Friend

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, the developer gave suggestion there.

If it doesn’t work, you can send me your site’s credentials i.e: URL, admin and ftp account. I will take a look.

Saguaros Moderator

If it doesn’t work, you can send me your site’s credentials i.e: URL, admin and ftp account. I will take a look.

Saguaros Moderator

spiralgr Friend

i have send you log in information in private message

spiralgr Friend

spiralgr Friend

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  spiralgr 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum