Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hello again and thanks for fixing most of the display issues. It works much better now.

Although I still found some issues:

1. Status button group does not show a green published? All statuses are grey.
    2. Statuses should have a respective color: green/published , red/unpublished , yellow/trashed
    3. The date button looks nice. Is there any chance to replace that old Mootools-Calendar with a mobile-friendly input?
    4. Media manager modal window: The upper area is misaligned. The path select uses a SPAN9, and the cancel/save buttons are too large for the floated right position. Due to the BS3/T3 flat style.
    5. Module Edit icon: Is sometimes hard to reach. At least in UBER and near the main menu header area. Possible to give it a larger appearance and maybe some padding on the right side?
    6. Sometimes not all parameters where loaded/displayed? Could not find a rule to re-create it. Still testing…
    pepperstreet Friend

Hello again and thanks for fixing most of the display issues. It works much better now.

Although I still found some issues:

1. Status button group does not show a green published? All statuses are grey.
    2. Statuses should have a respective color: green/published , red/unpublished , yellow/trashed
    3. The date button looks nice. Is there any chance to replace that old Mootools-Calendar with a mobile-friendly input?
    4. Media manager modal window: The upper area is misaligned. The path select uses a SPAN9, and the cancel/save buttons are too large for the floated right position. Due to the BS3/T3 flat style.
    5. Module Edit icon: Is sometimes hard to reach. At least in UBER and near the main menu header area. Possible to give it a larger appearance and maybe some padding on the right side?
    6. Sometimes not all parameters where loaded/displayed? Could not find a rule to re-create it. Still testing…
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@pepperstreet: Thank for your contacting us again.

About the problem of you mentioned above, you can give me the URL of your site and screenshot and description on that particular screenshot on what you would like to do. I will help you out.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pepperstreet 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum