Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi there !

Thanks for the nice work on ACM, it’s an awesome feature !:)

I’ve seen that in Charity template or in Teline V, you have been creating a new block type, called “News Featured”, or another called “Magazine – Featured News”. I’ve tried to copy it into ACM folder of an Uber installation like said somewhere (I can’t find again where it was in your documentation), but it didn’t worked out…

I want to make the suggestion of keeping all ACM block types compatible with templates using ACM, so all of the templates can benefit of the various improvements that you are doing ! (And the only lack of Uber ACM is the ability of displaying articles (featured or not )…)

Thanks again,

Paul

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Paul,

As its name, basically, it’s a custom html module with some advanced features we create so that users can customize as you wish. And it’s still not lauched as a separate module as other normal extension, it’s used and styled within each module it comes with.

So there maybe difference between the acm in JA Charity and Teline V template. If you want to use the feature of acm in this template for another template, you need to make sure that you’re using the same versions for both template and manually copy the neceessary files/folders for the style you want.

You can check out the guideline here: http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/uber-template/acm-configuration#acm-other-template

Regards,
    Saguaros

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum