Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Dear Pavit,

Thanks for your help and support.

It worked fine now…Please How can I block the hovering of the booking menus? I want to hold the hovered color.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Ahmad

pavit Moderator

Hi

From the code i added to the custom.css file

.t3-megamenu .mega-nav > li a.booking, .t3-megamenu .dropdown-menu .mega-nav > li a.booking, .t3-megamenu .mega-nav > li a.booking:hover, .t3-megamenu .dropdown-menu .mega-nav > li a.booking:hover, .t3-megamenu .mega-nav >  li a.booking:active, .t3-megamenu .dropdown-menu .mega-nav > li a.booking:active, .t3-megamenu .mega-nav >  li a.booking:focus, .t3-megamenu .dropdown-menu .mega-nav >  li a.booking:focus {
    font-size:12px;
    font-weight:bold;
    text-transform:uppercase;
    color:#fff;
    padding-left:0px;
    }

remove the .t3-megamenu .mega-nav > li a.booking:hover code from it

tishelpdesk42 Friend

Dear Pavit,

I have removed the code from it but still the hover is their…please if you can remove it and check if the hovering is disabled.

Thank you.

pavit Moderator

Hi there

I want to help you but if you change your backend password each 60 secs will be impossible and will take days

Could you kindly post here your new backend password ?

tishelpdesk42 Friend

Sorry Pavit …I really applogize …I was testing my website using support Registered User..Please check now.

Thank you.

pavit Moderator

Hi there

I removed the hover color

Please if you need more help kindly open new topics for it

Best regards.

tishelpdesk42 Friend

Dear Pavit,

Thank you.

The hovering is disabled but I want to hold the hovered color (White) on Booking Menu similar to E-LEARNING and E-FORMS.

Note: Please be noted that I will use the same css custom code to many other menus.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

pavit Moderator

Hi

I’m really sorry but i’m having serious difficulties to understand which type of customization you will need for your menu

I added it and hovering on my custom style was the same as all other menus , then you asked to remove it , i removed it, now you are asking you want to keep it as it is for all other menus

Could you post 2 or 3 screenshots of your desired menu layout so i can definitively understand what you mean ?

Thanks

tishelpdesk42 Friend

Dear Pavit,

Hope you are fine.

Please Did T3 Framework got into a solution to solve this issue of Mega Menu for other accees levels?

Kindly for your reply.

pavit Moderator

Hi there

This is not an issue but it should be an improvement for the T3 Framework , actually there are no new updates on it unfortunately – when done it will be announced on Blog

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum