Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Thank you very much Pavit for the great support….thats what I was looking for in Mega Menu…I have extra menus to be done…can you create a custom code (Common) for all my new menus.? Also can I group all sub-menus of booking heading menu using a custom code?

Kindly for your reply.

Regards,

Ahmad Moussa

pavit Moderator

can you create a custom code (Common) for all my new menus.?

Custom code is already created , if you need to create new menu items like the booking menu then assign to them the booking class in the menu item as showed in my first image in previous post.

Also can I group all sub-menus of booking heading menu using a custom code?

If you can show me what you mean with an image example, i can see if would be possible to do it.

tishelpdesk42 Friend

Dear Mr.Pavit

1) Please check the attached picture…I have made all my menus with the access level registered and tried to configure my menus using MegaMenu but unfortunatly it is not working and I do not know why. I made same configurations as other menus but nothing is changing. Please can you check it so I can show you how I want the heading menus to be.

2) I have removed the custom css, please can you change the name of css from booking to MenuFix…and I have noticed that you changed the menu to External Link …why I can not make it Menu Heading?

Thanks Alot

Ahmad

tishelpdesk42 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tishelpdesk42 Friend
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Please check the attached picture…

There are no images attached

I have removed the custom css

Custom.css file is used to save all the customizations avoiding they will be overrided with new template updates , why you removed it ?

why I can not make it Menu Heading?

I changed to external url but the same customization can be applied also to menu heading .

tishelpdesk42 Friend

Dear Pavit,

Sorry for the mistake. I have added the custom css related to booking menu.

Please check now.

Regards,

Ahmad

1. MegaMenu-Issue
    pavit Moderator

Hi

I explained in the previous posts that what are you asking is not possible until now, i showed you that can be done with a custom.css class for the main menu item unfortunately cannot be done for the submenus.

So you can restore my css class on your custom.css file and have it working as it was with my changes.

Regards

tishelpdesk42 Friend

Dear Pavit,

Thank you for your support.

I am so sorry but I do think that there is a miscommunication between us. Please lets discuss one issue at once.

My current issue is:
    I have changed 6 Menus to have Registered Access Level and I want to configure them using Mega Menu but nothing is changed as shown in the attached picture below.

Please fix for me this issue then we will discuss how to fix my second issue related to different access levels.

Thank you for your cooperation and support.

Regards,

Ahmad Moussa

1. MegaMenu-Not-Working-for-Registered
    tishelpdesk42 Friend

**Dear Pavit,

Thank you for your support and sorry for the inconvenience.

I am so sorry but I do think that there is a miscommunication between us. Please lets discuss one issue at once.

My current issue is:
    I have changed the 6 Menus to have Registered Access Level and I want to configure them using Mega Menu but nothing is changed as shown in the attached picture below.

Please how can I fix this issue.. then we will discuss how to fix my second issue related to different access levels.

Thank you for your cooperation and support.

Regards,

Ahmad Moussa

1. Access-Levels
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

I Looked at your menus and i think there is a template bug when adding 3rd submenu item using megamenu from your template manager, i already notified developers about it and we will need to wait they also will look at it to verify it and provide a fix to solve this problem.

Just to be clear, i’m talking about adding 3rd submenu item as you have already for your 2nd menu "booking" and not modify access levels for new groups.

tishelpdesk42 Friend

Dear Mr.Pavit,

Hope you are fine and thank you for your reply.

Please be noted that I have updated my template to the latest version 1.1.4 but till now I am still facing the same issue. Please can you find for me a solution using a custom .css code as you did earlier.

Thank you.

Regards,

Ahmad Moussa

pavit Moderator

Hi

You changed again your backend account, i cannot login

tishelpdesk42 Friend
    pavit Moderator
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum