Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

JA light version has almost finished, but it is not good as expected. A few thing to finish so that before adding to the final releases.

1. dravity_black
    felizia Friend

Yes, indeed, this light version ist not perfect. I think, the light version must have the header looks like the dark (pink 😉 ) version – only the content area in light and the background in this area not black, instead grey or…

Please, the header in the light version must look like the dark (pink) version – that ist good.

Regards
    Felizia

mfcphil Friend

<em>@felizia 43660 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, indeed, this light version ist not perfect. I think, the light version must have the header looks like the dark (pink 😉 ) version – only the content area in light and the background in this area not black, instead grey or…

Please, the header in the light version must look like the dark (pink) version – that ist good.

Regards
    Felizia</blockquote>

They are doing this as a bonus for you!! give them a break 😉

teetide Friend

Looking good Hung! Thanks.

Hung Dinh Friend

Everyone knows that Dravity has been updated to 1.1 and packages for J! 1.0 has also been released?

Find out more or Download

teetide Friend

Does the release include the light version?

Hung Dinh Friend

Yes TeeTide

Salsabil Friend

thank you very much for the light version. i like it… even if some says that it is not perfect, for me it is. 🙂

shackbase Friend

TeeTide;43295Hey MICAAS, can you also add a banner position in the header. Several people asked for that.

I find it so strange that the majority of JA templates do not include a header banner, looking at all the requests (and even from myself), a header banner 468×60 or 728×90 is almost always requested.

Why not include them from go-get-go?

Cheers,

–Tone

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  shackbase 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum