Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Subject says it all.These is a great theme, but a light version would be nice too.

teetide Friend

Yepper. I agree.

Michael Casha Friend

I’m working on a light version, but unfortunately I haven’t been given the psds yet so I can’t do it all 🙁

tronegil Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 43225 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m working on a light version, but unfortunately I haven’t been given the psds yet so I can’t do it all :(</blockquote>

Somebody _please_ provide psd’s to this man! :p
    A light version of this template would me perfect

digimate Friend

I agree !!

I also prefer a light version.

zorroh Friend

my vote for ligth version! 🙂

teetide Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 43225 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m working on a light version, but unfortunately I haven’t been given the psds yet so I can’t do it all :(</blockquote>

Give him the PSDs HUNG!!! Hurry!

Hey MICAAS, can you also add a banner position in the header. Several people asked for that.

Michael Casha Friend

ok, well I’ve basically just about finished the light version, but the guys are going to release a JoomlArt version.. would you prefer to wait, or would you like me to make it?

Banner position should be easy enough, I’ll take a look at it in the morning for you guys.

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@TeeTide 43295 wrote:</em><blockquote>Give him the PSDs HUNG!!! Hurry!

Hey MICAAS, can you also add a banner position in the header. Several people asked for that.</blockquote>
    He’s sent it mate 😛

Salsabil Friend

hello,

Thank you very much MiCCAS 🙂

it would be great if you could integrate the login module in the top like on this image

it is only a example forget the background colour of the login module. :-*

mfcphil Friend

I requested tat also Salsabil, this login saves so much space 😉

Salsabil Friend

<em>@mfcphil 43319 wrote:</em><blockquote>I requested tat also Salsabil, this login saves so much space ;)</blockquote>

i have read your request and i agree with you that it saves much space. 🙂

teetide Friend

Some want banners. Some want login modules. What we all agree on is that we need a module position in the header.

Then we can publish whatever we want in it.

teetide Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 43296 wrote:</em><blockquote>ok, well I’ve basically just about finished the light version, but the guys are going to release a JoomlArt version.. would you prefer to wait, or would you like me to make it?

Banner position should be easy enough, I’ll take a look at it in the morning for you guys.</blockquote>

So what does this mean? If you make one joomlart WON’T make one?

Can you show us a screenshot of your version?

teetide Friend

Hello? Anybody here? Is somebody going to make a light version or what?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  shackbase 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum