Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • Author

yes i did and they send me new coupon thanks all and thanksall

end. faris jamil

histeriks Friend

Thank You very much guys, and keep up the good work in 2010! 🙂

duben Friend

Why there is so short time limitation for coupon 2009Christmass … I received email about coupon on 24th, I checked offer, but I haden’t credit card at that time and today, when I tried to not use 60 percent sale, but 55 as it is in thread I get information that coupon is expired 🙁 … I thought I can use it during these 7 days for my renewal 🙁

Maksimovič Artur Friend

<em>@duben 157990 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why there is so short time limitation for coupon 2009Christmass … I received email about coupon on 24th, I checked offer, but I haden’t credit card at that time and today, when I tried to not use 60 percent sale, but 55 as it is in thread I get information that coupon is expired 🙁 … I thought I can use it during these 7 days for my renewal :(</blockquote>

I’ve also tried to renew my JA templates subscription, but it says that coupon has expired 🙁

dinasour Friend

been trying for a few hours now … not sure whether i misunderstood sth … the same coupon’s supposed to work with different percentage off on different dates right? how come it says “coupon expired” already? this will be a great xmas gift if it is real …

anyways, merry xmas and happy new year!

<em>@Hung Dinh 157635 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear Members and Friends,

Christmas is upon us and New Year is catching up with us and in a mood to celebrate we announce week long celebration and one can expect great discount prices every day from now on.
    Counting down from now to the end of 2009, we have 2 promotions:

Merry Christmas Promotion (Coupon Code: 2009CHRISTMAS)

—————————————————————–

UPTO 60 % OFF on JA / JM Developer Membership plan

Save more with quick decision, because the promotion drop 5% everyday. Use Coupon Code “2009CHRISTMAS” for this.

23/12: Coupon discount value: 60% OFF
    24/12:
    Coupon discount value: 55% OFF
    25/12: Coupon discount value: 50% OFF
    26/12: Coupon discount value: 45% OFF
    27/12: Coupon discount value: 40% OFF
    28/12: Coupon discount value: 35% OFF
    29/12: Coupon discount value: 30% OFF
    30/12: Coupon discount value: 25% OFF

This promotion applied for JA Joomla Developer Membership + JA Magento Developer Membership (New signup, renew or upgrade) only

Thank you Promotion (Coupon Code: THANKYOU)
    —————————————————-

FLAT 20 % OFF on all other JA Products or Renewals. Use Coupon Code “THANKYOU” for this.

Please Note : Enterprise Extensions such as JobBoard and Voice are not covered under JAEC. Besides, it all comes with 7 days no question asked refund policy.

Continue to Pricing & Sign up
    </blockquote>

7starswebbiz Friend

Hallo, I would like to use your offer – with your Coupon Code: 2009CHRISTMAS

“This coupon has expired. ” is the “Aswer” and the full price is shown … I’ve tryed very often … I’m not amused or happy at all …
    maybe there is not real “will” to give us the smaller price … ? But if so, it is not very serious …

jmpi Friend

tried but coupon expired 🙁

Hung Dinh Friend

duben;157990Why there is so short time limitation for coupon 2009Christmass … I received email about coupon on 24th, I checked offer, but I haden’t credit card at that time and today, when I tried to not use 60 percent sale, but 55 as it is in thread I get information that coupon is expired 🙁 … I thought I can use it during these 7 days for my renewal :([/quote]

mynde;157992I’ve also tried to renew my JA templates subscription, but it says that coupon has expired :([/quote]

dinasour;157996been trying for a few hours now … not sure whether i misunderstood sth … the same coupon’s supposed to work with different percentage off on different dates right? how come it says “coupon expired” already? this will be a great xmas gift if it is real …

anyways, merry xmas and happy new year!

Hallo, I would like to use your offer – with your Coupon Code: 2009CHRISTMAS

“This coupon has expired. ” is the “Aswer” and the full price is shown … I’ve tryed very often … I’m not amused or happy at all …
    maybe there is not real “will” to give us the smaller price … ? But if so, it is not very serious …

tried but coupon expired 🙁

Sorry for the the confusion, there is a short delay when the coupon is updated to the new level. The reason you see the expired notice is because the caches of toolbar during the delay time. Try to Ctrl-F5 to see the new countdown.

I have disable the cache so such message wont display again.

Maksimovič Artur Friend

When I try to renew my 1 year JATC membership, I get the “This coupon can not apply to selected package.” error. What’s wrong?

duben Friend

Thanks Hung Dinh, finally I was able to renew my membership.

bennitos Friend

<em>@mynde 158022 wrote:</em><blockquote>When I try to renew my 1 year JATC membership, I get the “This coupon can not apply to selected package.” error. What’s wrong?</blockquote>

For normal JATC membership you need to use THANKYOU

iguinee Friend

This is it:
    <blockquote>FLAT 20 % OFF on all other JA Products or Renewals. Use Coupon Code “THANKYOU” for this.</blockquote>
    JATC falls under this 20% OFF offer. Hurry b4 it’s toooooooooooo late.

Area Nord Commerciale S.r.l.s. Friend

Goodmornig, I renewed the JA Developer Membership for 1 year on the 23th and I payed $350.00 and not 199.00$ (499.00$-60% coupon)
    I think that what happened it’s not correct

marinaw Friend

It happened to me too. I received a message earlier this month informing I would have to pay full price if I renewed after Dec 22. So I renewed on Dec 20….just to receive the Christmas Sale announcement 3 days later. I am confident this was unintentional so I am expecting their action to correct this. I emailed Joomlart about it and I am waiting for their response.

dangdai Friend

I hope it will be some special prices but no actually.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)

This topic contains 79 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum