Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
  • Author

Will be some special prices now before Christmas if i will by templates and extensions?Some disscounts,good offers?

Hung Dinh Friend

Dear Members and Friends,

Christmas is upon us and New Year is catching up with us and in a mood to celebrate we announce week long celebration and one can expect great discount prices every day from now on.
    Counting down from now to the end of 2009, we have 2 promotions:

Merry Christmas Promotion (Coupon Code: 2009CHRISTMAS)

—————————————————————–

UPTO 60 % OFF on JA / JM Developer Membership plan

Save more with quick decision, because the promotion drop 5% everyday. Use Coupon Code “2009CHRISTMAS” for this.

23/12: Coupon discount value: 60% OFF
    24/12:
    Coupon discount value: 55% OFF
    25/12: Coupon discount value: 50% OFF
    26/12: Coupon discount value: 45% OFF
    27/12: Coupon discount value: 40% OFF
    28/12: Coupon discount value: 35% OFF
    29/12: Coupon discount value: 30% OFF
    30/12: Coupon discount value: 25% OFF

This promotion applied for JA Joomla Developer Membership + JA Magento Developer Membership (New signup, renew or upgrade) only

Thank you Promotion (Coupon Code: THANKYOU)
    —————————————————-

FLAT 20 % OFF on all other JA Products or Renewals. Use Coupon Code “THANKYOU” for this.

Please Note : Enterprise Extensions such as JobBoard and Voice are not covered under JAEC. Besides, it all comes with 7 days no question asked refund policy.

Continue to Pricing & Sign up

skyrfox Friend

I am trying to buy developer and the cupon is not working?what s wrong with jart?

i WANT TO BUY DEVELOPER BUT…The cupon for developer with 60% is not working.WHY ???
    “Coupon not found. Please check your value”

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Try again >> Use “2009CHRISTMAS”

Arvind

skyrfox Friend

After 3 hours of trying i succeed.But something it was wrong in your system to conect joomla coupon with paypal.
    thanks anyway!
    Merry Christmas!

bennitos Friend

Nice Discounts JA!

Happy Christmas everyone!

Guess in the end there was nothing wrong with my head after all 🙂

abdujap Friend

Wow, that’s a helluva deal, thank you! And Merry Christmas to you as well.

skwtayler Friend

I am having the same problem. Nothing I do will work… with either of the coupon codes. It’s driving me insane.

Any ideas?

abdujap Friend

<em>@skwtayler 157762 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am having the same problem. Nothing I do will work… with either of the coupon codes. It’s driving me insane.

Any ideas?</blockquote>

That’s odd. I just renewed and it worked flawlessly with the PayPal checkout. :confused:

G T Friend

I purchsed magento developer. Good discount. Any additional discount if we buy more components.
    Also discount for JA Board and Voice should be more

alphabye Friend

Hot Deals offer has a Magento Developer Membership of $140/year but when I go to price page I can choose only 3 month Magento Developer Membership !

Something is not clear!
    The hot deal offer for magento developer is for “3 months” or for “1 year” ? How can I choose 1 year magento membership ?

Regards
    Stelian

abdujap Friend

<em>@joomlagt 157766 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any additional discount if we buy more components.</blockquote>

Yes I too would like to purchase more at this pricing. After renewing my JA Developer License I tried to purchase a JM Developer License, but the coupon did not work as it can only be used once it appears. Still a great deal though.

alphabye Friend

The coupon is still active for another 36 hours. I have asked why in the “Hot Deals” the magento developer membership is for ” 1 year ” and when I go to the signup page “http://www.joomlart.com/member/member.php?” developer membership duration for magento is “3 month” ? Something is not clear !
    Which it is true ? 3 months or 1 year membership for $140 ?

alphabye Friend

Hello

in the “Hot Deals” the magento developer membership is for ” 1 year ” and when I go to the signup page “http://www.joomlart.com/member/member.php?” developer membership duration for magento is “3 month” ? Something is not clear !
    Which it is true ? 3 months or 1 year membership for $140 ?

Regards
    Stelian

glsportugal Friend

I loved this menu, you are thinking to include it in the club? It would be a good idea :D:laugh::)

is beautiful, practical and unusual

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)

This topic contains 79 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum