Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

The issue is JA tries to "control" the usage of JA Builder.

I have not use JAB on a live site and only tested it (with very little look at the code) BUT my understanding is that:

JAB has auto save of your live edits locally, however, when you want to "Publish" the changes, it makes a call to JA servers. I assume this is to prevent publishing of content if your membership has expired, hence forcing users to remain a paid member.

Sure this is a legitimate business practice but the problems are:

1) This is for joomla and their customer base are not your average SaaS clients (ie the type of people that would go with LeadPages Wix, or SquareSpace, etc. We need the full control. We pay the JA team to license us their software, not to have them controlling the development process.

2) Their serves get overloaded and can not handle the calls. Pay attention that the time it takes to publish varies greatly from day to day and in the past few days at times it would not go throw at all.

p.s seeing the horror issues reported by others, I am second guessing using JAB at all!

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @saguaros

GOT ANOTHER PROBLEM DUE TO YOUR SERVERS!!!!

ABSOLUTELY SICK OF THIS NOW, I WANT JA BUILDER LOCALLY ON OUR SITES IN THE NEXT UPDATE BECAUSE YOUR SERVERS ARE RUINING MY BUSINESS!!!

I GO TO EDIT A PAGE TODAY THAT CONTAINS A SLIDESHOW, FEATURES INTRO BLOCK AND CONTACT FORM MODULE. THEN WHEN THE EDITOR LOADS THE SLIDESHOW IS GONE AND SO IS THE FEATURES INTRO!!!!

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING AND THE THING WITH YOUR BUILDER SHOULD BE THIS, YOU PURCHASE IT AND OWN IT, THEN YOU DON’T GET UPDATES IF YOU LET IT EXPIRE, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER BUILDER PLUGIN FOR JOOMLA, WORDPRESS AND SO ON.

PLEASE PM FOR INFO ON THIS LATEST ERROR BECAUSE I NEED IT FIXING TODAY, I CAN’T AFFORD THIS ANYMORE AND I’M FRANKLY SICK OF ALL THESE PROBLEMS, IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE BEEN ROBBED FOR MY MONEY, I BOUGHT JA BUILDER THINKING I WOULD OWN A COPY AND IT WOULD WORK, BUT WHEN YOU BUY SOFTWARE AND IT DOESN’T WORK THEN IT’S ALMOST LIKE ROBBERY.

I WANT YOU TO GET BUILDER LOCAL FOR PEOPLE WITH ONLY UPDATES FROM YOUR SERVER

I ALSO WANT COMPENSATION FOR THIS, I’VE LOST 40+ HOURS DUE TO THE BUGS IN JA BUILDER ALREADY

gringo211985 Friend

Hi there,

Also noticed 2 more errors now.

1. Can’t publish page, keeps loading
    2. All my page revisions have disappeared

Will keep posting the errors as I find them.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Richard,

I tried to check the homepage of your site but and test publishing page but it worked properly. Could you try to clear browser’s cache & cookies?

Regards

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @saguaros

It’s not the home-page, it’s the "location" pages that are affected on this particular site. See the page /dating-agency-clitheroe on my site and you will see the error.

I cleared the cache on my browser before posting

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Richard,

May I know how did you create that page? It’s created originally on this site or it was imported from another site?

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @saguaros

These pages were made on this domain.

You already fixed this domain with same problem before, you said it was due to caching on your servers.

Also doesn’t explain why the "publish" button would sit loading forever and would not save.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Richard,

I updated your site yesterday, let me know if problem persists.

Regards

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @saguaros,

The content blocks are no longer missing, but I can’t edit due to the "publish" button not loading.

I sent a video to the Skype group chat and believe there is an upcoming update to solve these issues.

Thanks, Richard

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Richard,

In which site I can replicate the issue?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum