Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Why are we not given proper and speedy help from JA? It’s been weeks!!!! This is rediculous.

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

1. For one who has the problem with logo in 1.1.0, please update your site to the latest version then open your_root_folder/templates/ja_decor/css/custom.css (if you don’t have this file, just create a new one) and add this declaration:

.navbar-collapse {
    margin: 0;
    }

2. About the problem with toggle off-canvas button, please also open custom.css file above and add this rule:

@media (min-width: 992px) {
    .navbar-header {
    display: none;
    }
    }

tom_laan84 Friend

<em>@Adam M 434468 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

1. For one who has the problem with logo in 1.1.0, please update your site to the latest version then open your_root_folder/templates/ja_decor/css/custom.css (if you don’t have this file, just create a new one) and add this declaration:

.navbar-collapse {
    margin: 0;
    }

2. About the problem with toggle off-canvas button, please also open custom.css file above and add this rule:

</blockquote>

Ok, and how about a proper fix through a template update?

What is the purpose of the margin 50px? I moved it inside the @media tag, where i think it should go but i don’t see any difference.

What is the ETA on an update that solves this problem?

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

<blockquote>What is the purpose of the margin 50px? I moved it inside the @media tag, where i think it should go but i don’t see any difference. </blockquote>

You’re right, this is a bug of template in this new version, please open the LESS file: templatesja_decorlessnavbar.less, at approx line 26, you will see this declaration:

// Navbar collapse (body)
    // ----------------------
    .navbar-collapse {
    margin-top: 50px;

@media (max-width: @grid-float-breakpoint) {
    ul.navbar-nav {
    float: none;

Please replace it with:

// Navbar collapse (body)
    // ----------------------
    .navbar-collapse {

@media (max-width: @grid-float-breakpoint) {
    margin-top: 50px;

ul.navbar-nav {
    float: none;

Once done, go to template manager and compile LESS to CSS (Remember to backup all of your current CSS files first as when compiling LESS to CSS, they will be overridden)

This fix will be applied in the next release of this template. Anyway, I am sorry for not being in the position to confirm on the exact release date.

Hope you understand the situation.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum