Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I’m currently running 1.0.1 of the template and it’s all ok with the exception of the intro text being visible irrespective of how I set the configuration. When I upgrade to 1.1.0, the black menu header has changed to be deeper with the menu further down and the the logo slight squarer. is there a way I can just have the intro text issue fixed and the menu header staying the same as it currently is in version 1.0.1 ?

TomC Moderator

Can you provide a mock-up screenshot of how you want your intro text and menu header to look?

stebson Friend

<em>@TomC 429497 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you provide a mock-up screenshot of how you want your intro text and menu header to look?</blockquote>

As you can see, the header in version 1.0.1 is thinner, which is the way I want it, but the intro text is visible although it’s set to hide.

With this one, which is the version 1.1.0, the intro text has gone which is correct, but the header is square and different

1. version-1.0.1
    2. version-1.1.0
    TomC Moderator

Okay … Which version do you currently have online? … It looks like the first version.

stebson Friend

I’ve just gone back to the 1.0.1,

TomC Moderator

<em>@stebson 429508 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve just gone back to the 1.0.1,</blockquote>

Still looking the same to me – as in your initial image

stebson Friend

<em>@TomC 429512 wrote:</em><blockquote>Still looking the same to me – as in your initial image</blockquote>

yes, this is version 1.0.1 (the one with the good menu header, but the broken intro text)

stebson Friend

Has anyone got any any answers too this ?

Saguaros Moderator

Here is how I can see in your site now: http://prntscr.com/3nbgab

Could you send me screenshot of how it should be?

stebson Friend

I’ve kinda fixed the issue by <!– <div class=”article-introtext”><?php echo $this->item->introtext; ?></div> –> in /public_html/templates/ja_decor/html/com_content/article/default.php I know it’s a cludge, but it works.

fmfame Friend

Hi stebson..

I have seen your issue on your page and tested updating of your template again..

Problem is the following.

The header and your logo has a low height, so you can’t see the black angle background.

If you want to see them you can add custom.css and add the line

.navbar-collapse {
    margin-top: 0px;
    }

So the header-area has lower height and the angle background behind the logo is showing.

test it.

🙂

treadsetters Friend

I also had this issue – upgraded from 1.0.1 to 1.1.0 – main bar at the top is larger, and the menu is no longer right justified. Rolled back to 1.0.1 to fix.

tom_laan84 Friend

<em>@treadsetters 430181 wrote:</em><blockquote>I also had this issue – upgraded from 1.0.1 to 1.1.0 – main bar at the top is larger, and the menu is no longer right justified. Rolled back to 1.0.1 to fix.</blockquote>

Rolling back is not a FIX! JA STAFF PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!!!!!

Even your demo has this issue now.

THE ISSUE IS IN NAVBAR.LESS line 29 there is a margin-top: 50px; that doesnt have any purpose but screw the site up.

ALSO another problem. the navbar collapse icon is showing before the navbar collapse width has been reached. Check screenshot:

1. Schermafbeelding-2014-06-18-om-16.02.16
    mesasel Friend

I had the same issue, and I rolled back to 1.0.1. Please provide us new update, where this issue is fixed. Thanks.

fmfame Friend

Hi mesasel,

I’ll make you a proposal.
    Give me your site Details, and i will fix it directly on your site and i will temporary add the fix here in this thread.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum